Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Endless Mike posted:

Apparently there is now an official BRIE MODE shirt so women can warn you that they're really drunk.

Also a Roman Reigns shirt and a Dean Ambrose shirt.

I...don't like either of them, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:

kidcoelacanth posted:

Reigns' shirt is fine but the Ambrose one is lazy as all hell.

I don't mind the design, I just think I could do without the big loving design on the back. Or at least make it smaller.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
I was just poking around the WWE Auction thing, and there's some Payback BROKEN TABLE memorabilia, signed by The Usos, Cena, and the Wyatts. What got me is how like, perfectly acceptable Luke Harper and Rowan's signatures are. There's just something amusing to me about those two having like really solid signatures that aren't just them scrawling their name on something.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:

Phenix Rising posted:

Same here. I love the mystery of the cosmic key, and even my casual fan friends ask if they've done a new segment when they come over. The Dust Brothers are truly magical.

As much as I love the segments, they...they should wrestle again. The problem is that there are just no tag teams basically. I feel like they've tied up the Wyatts in the Bray stuff, and The Usos/Rybaxel/Xavier Stable thing looks like it's turning into something, although what I don't know. That leaves the Dusts to fight...well...no one really.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:

ayn rand hand job posted:

They're pretty clearly heading to fight the Usos, unless the Cosmic Key is SLATER GATOR.

Albeit they threw out a Tyson Kidd/Zack Ryder team on this weeks Main Event.

Well yeah, they're heading to fight the Usos, but have them wrestle SOMEONE in the meantime is really all I ask.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:

That DICK! posted:

I don't even know who I'd be okay with them cutting at this point. Adam Rose, I guess. Some of the divas. Justin Gabriel if he's still around.

This is gonna suck. Please be safe, Sandow.

WWE announces that it is actually, really, for real this time, letting Emma go.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:

projecthalaxy posted:

I want Kurt and Brad Maddox to be the authority figures on Raw. Or Smackdown, NXT, a snow cone stand, whatever. They'd be pretty funny together.

Do we have any INSIDER INFO about where all that stupid Brad Maddox is in a cave stuff was leading to? Or was it just, like...a stupid stupid thing? (To be fair, whatever it's leading to the whole thing is still really really stupid.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:

paint dry posted:

I assume you saw the videos where he revealed he's just in a bathroom with the lights off? If you didn't, he cut a promo about how he was on top of the world and the Authority dragged him down, or something, it's been a few days since I watched it. It was actually a pretty good heel promo, I thought.

I still can't tell if he's trying to get himself over or what, but maybe not? I know WWE tweeted about the cave thing at least once.

Yeah I did, I guess I'm just waiting for him to come back or whatever really, and just wonder what they're gonna do with that. He seemed to insinuate he'd be back on Monday's Raw in his twitter feed but nothing came of it.

• Locked thread