Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Perigryn posted:

"Come on, KNEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Eerily timely in light of Xavier Woods forming the New West Ofrica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Why cookie Rocket posted:

edit: no but seriously he's going to get a "gold watch" championship at some point soon right?

the only gold watch kane should get is a gold-buying show on the home shopping network, because if they give him the belt i am going to throw a brick through vince's window

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Grendels Dad posted:

The man in question is Charon.

As of Chains of Olympus that makes Kratos the linear champion. :kratos:

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Valeyard posted:

With the news of budget cuts our dream of getting Kurt back into the WWE is seeming less likely

"our" in this case meaning valeyard and Kurt Angle

e: in the interest of clarification Angle is a phenomenal wrestler and he was one of my favorites when I first started to appreciate good wrestling, and for these reasons (plus human decency) I do not want to see him internally decapitate himself on a rolling-germans spot with Brock Lesnar or explode from moonsaulting off a cage or whatever

Solomonic fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jul 30, 2014

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Valeyard posted:

Maybe dream is overselling it but there are other people here who would like him back in some shape or form.

Now I can't say the same about Jeff, but I would like him back too.

I would be down with having him as a road agent or on-screen authority figure or commentator or something, I just really don't want him to wrestle because we know what lies at the end of that road.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I got my wedding pictures back today and there's one I didn't know about where I'm talking to a group of guests and my wife is behind me doing the Orton pose in full bridal attire

I'm not sure how to feel about this

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Shima Honnou posted:

It's a shame that from now on, after all the cuts, the previously great video montages and promos will now be personally made by Vince, as the truck monkeys have all been fired.

I would actually kind of like to see what a video promo edited by Vince would look like. Probably sort of like a combination of a 13-year-old's Call of Duty pvp montage and the Kitten Mittens commercial, interspersed with extreme closeups of John Cena.

For real though Vince is kinda fascinating and any time we get a glimpse into his head it's...not necessarily cool but it's interesting

NickRoweFillea posted:

Post it so we can all have a hearty chuckle at how chill your wife is

i know better than to do this

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I want him to return with a massive arm and an arm wrestling gimmick.

The WWE Network: it's way Over The Top.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Gonzo McFee posted:

WWE needs a Danny Divito in Always Sunny gimmick.

This fall, KENTA debuts as the Trashman.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

oldpainless posted:

Does Batista do any powerbombs or obvious wrestling moves in GotG?

I'll even take a thumbs down cameo.

He hits a chokeslam on Korath-Thak iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Prince Devitt did an NXT interview and did not at any point call Renee Young a dickhead or even raise his voice. Eerie.

Sono posted:

Is this true? I'm still recovering from the disappointment of not seeing Kurt Angle suplex a shark.

Thinking back it might be one of the Sakaarans helping Korath in the same scene. Somebody definitely eats a chokeslam though.

• Locked thread