Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I might not walk away and get another beer/food/take a poo poo during a Divas match if they went back to calling it the Women's Division with a Women's Championship belt like they did 10 years ago.

Calling them and the division 'Divas' is like saying "Here have no one care about you while we openly womanize you."

I mean, gently caress, it's not like other sports call their women's leagues "Barbie Doll Division".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
I hated Batista when he came back but when he started getting smarmy before he left I was warming up to him. If he comes back as a smarmy little dick :thejoke: then I'll be okay with that as long as he's not shoved down my throat as a WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION BAHGAWD.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
There is also the Dustbros who need a massive push because THEY HAVE IT and they want to have it because they got it.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
All this discussion about up and comers/midcarders/etc. just confirms the fact that they really need to make it so the IC and USA belts (and more importantly, who owns them) are taken more seriously.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
When SHIELD was still around I was always of the opinion that Rollins was the best wrestler, even though he didn't get the exposure compared to Reigns or even Ambrose (though was always touted as 'the architect'). Even now I think he's the best wrestler and is at a point in his career where he can wrestle anyone and make it look good if not tolerable. I didn't think Ambrose had much going for him so I'm extremely happy that he's become the best personality. Reigns I always thought would get a push just based on his lineage alone. Unfortunately he's boring to watch and his wrestling (though not bad) isn't exactly blowing my mind. I guess for me, Ambrose and Reigns have had reversed results versus what I expected.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Skull in the background is all :iamafag:

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Sadly, I haven't bought the network for these reason:

1.) Hulu plays every televised show. Sure, the day after, but everything. They are also only 90 minute RAWs on Hulu and I'm PERFECTLY fine with that. I also have no desire to watch any of that other schlock content they have exclusive to the network. I can live without watching old PPV's just fine, also.
2.) I can't usually watch RAW live, and when I do, I can watch it streamed for free on the internet. I'm fine with that.
3.) I like to watch pay-per-views, sure, but I also like to watch them with other people as I am not socially retarded. I have a friend who has the network who invites people over to his house to watch ppv's, thus eliminating any further value to having the network when considering the previous two reasons.

Strictly speaking, if the WWE found a way to get rid of the first two reasons--I'd probably get the network.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Benne posted:

Less TV hours means less advertising spots, and lol if you think that's happening

I know it's too bad 30 and 60 minute sitcoms and dramas that show once a week and are really well written don't earn any money for networks! If only advertising prices were based on ratings...

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

That DICK! posted:

The annotated RAW cuts the best parts. From this week's RAW, my favorite three parts are the Bo Dallas match, the Stardust promo, and the Damien Sandow match. Guess which three things got cut?

I wish they'd cut the other poo poo, honestly. Oh wow, Roman Reigns is facing the DEMON KANE?! I CAN'T MISS THIS!

I usually can catch a RAW about 1 hour into the show (via streaming), so I actually got to see all three of these things. I missed Jericho coming out to set up his Rollins match, so I used Hulu to watch that on Tuesday.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Dimebags Brain posted:

Prepare to be

There have only been three good stunner sells ever and this is arguably the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
That and he's actually a drat good wrestler.

• Locked thread