Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
One thing I liked about the opener is that it made Cesaro look like more of a credible threat. There's no way he'd be going over Cena this close to Summerslam, but he cut a great promo with Paul Heyman and it's cool to see him lasting a while in the ring and getting near-falls on the champ after losses against Ambrose and a whole sheaf of midcarders, and losing in the battle royale. Shame the match itself was sloppy. I hope this isn't wishful thinking on my part and they're just making him look like a slightly-more-capable jobber.

Really liked this week, last week put me to sleep so that makes this one better for me for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread