Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Acrolos posted:

I want to enjoy him, but I'm getting sick of his matches looking like the way I play wrestling video games. Basically, he just waits around until he can hit his power move (the superman punch), and he does it over and over. Even in a night where he was basically just getting his rear end kicked, he threw two superman punches.

I'd take Reign's one move of doom that looks cool over Cena's five meh moves (I hate his shoulder tackles).

Reigns is still cool in my books, if the future of the company is a no nonsense bad rear end samoan dude who although only does like four moves makes them all look amazing, I'll be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Bhester posted:

I've been under the assumption that as the next few months progress they'll slowly but surely strip Reigns of the Shield imagery.

Creative believes that one of the reasons SHIELD was so over was the imagery/music, so Roman will be milking this for a long while. Plus Roman has confidence issues about his image, if I'm remembering right it's his back area.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Baron La Croix posted:

Adam Rose and his gimmick feel really mismatched.

When your entrance is longer time wise than your matches (and you ain't called The Undertaker), you've got a problem.

Astro7x posted:

I have not seen any of Rose's NXT stuff, but I can't like the guy when all they give him to do is hit his finisher and act goofy. That is in no way his fault though, because he has not had a chance to have a real competitive match yet.

You missed honestly nothing of Rose down in NXT, he had the gimmick down there for about a month before he was called up. And all of his matches in NXT where basically the same as the ones on the main roster.

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jul 30, 2014

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Zyla posted:

to be the man you gotta beat the man. The Linear Championship considers every match to be a title match. Only pinfall/submission and 1v1 contests apply.

There's a list online with all the linear champions which is a good read, if the Linear Championship rule was enforced Kofi would be like a three time world champion and The Godfather would have been a one time champion.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Have you already forgotten the great team of Slator Gator!?

I honestly love how after breaking up the PTP, Titus a few months down the line is once again in a tag team.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

I want Kurt and Brad Maddox to be the authority figures on Raw. Or Smackdown, NXT, a snow cone stand, whatever. They'd be pretty funny together.

I as well think we should throw Kurt Angle into a cave and have everyone forget about him.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Ricardo seems a strange one since they seemed to be grooming him for the spanish announcing.

Well all the best to him, you where cool with ADR, and we made weed jokes about you when you where with RVD.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Ryback bought Hell In A Cell and Payback numbers up, push him to the moon.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

NOC at least will probably be good because they're anticipating this mentality. I just hope they don't Tuesday in Texas Summerslam for it, because that card is looking so great right now. Best since Mania.

They already pulled a Tuesday In Texas with Battlegrounds, if they pull it with Summerslam for freaking Night of Champions I'll laugh heartily.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

This but unironically.

Why would I ever be ironic about THE BIG GUY!?

Out of interest how much was Punk making before his contract ran out?

Blasmeister posted:

Yes, but wacky waving inflatable tube man #2 got cut though, sorry

Good, no one liked Mojo Rawley.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Was there one time HBK was in a match against Jericho, Jericho was dazed so HBK started tuning up the band, but Jericho watched the titantron and saw this letting him counter it?

This is a thing I read somewhere. Did it happen? If it did that's awesome, anyone got footage of it?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

The two latest people to be cut to save money.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I love you Orton, please do more of this and that jumping split you did that one time :allears:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Perigryn posted:

One arm's weaker than the other for one.

I want him to return with a massive arm and an arm wrestling gimmick.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Gatts posted:

"Bray...why do you need to charge money for autographs?"

"Sometimes the demon from beyond and Eater of Worlds just has to order a pizza ok. It's tough in the bayou."

"Do you know how many hawaiian shirts I go through? I've already have had to ask Rowan to keep to one mask and Harper to keep to one shirt, ain't that right Harper?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Someone post that Layla gif

Layla is the best diva.

• Locked thread