Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Glad to see Curtis Axel get some love for his work in training Brock and Rock for their matches
http://www.wwe.com/inside/curtis-axel-the-rock-interview-26525875

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

D Lambent posted:

I haven't been following for as long as some others because I just came back to watching wrestling after about an 8 year hiatus. Have we ever seen Bo snap like that before? I'd love to see more of that.

I'm thinking like a Ben Stiller in Heavy Weights type role. Super motivational until he loving snaps and freaks out and walks barefoot on broken glass.
And then he loves to some underdog in a match that involves Chuck Norris for some reason and then becomes a fatter slob.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

I love that Stardust put some nerdy easter eggs on that blackboard for that skit apparently the three were:
Kessel run. Les Enfants Terribles. Flux capacitor? The second one I don't really get for the context of everything, but I'm not going to fault a guy for being a huge MGS fan.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

I want Kurt and Brad Maddox to be the authority figures on Raw. Or Smackdown, NXT, a snow cone stand, whatever. They'd be pretty funny together.
What's funny is Kurt can still be in the wheelchair!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oldpainless posted:

The WWE Network was a lethal dose of poison!
This was Vince's plan all along, he didn't want to give it up to HHH so he's killing it

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-lists/the-best-unknown-wrestlers/

Nice to see Johnny Saint get a shout out :)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Thauros posted:

He ain't main eventing Mania two years in a row.
And I don't really want to see it again since this year was so perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

DeathChicken posted:

How do you have Kris Kristofferson's kid and *not* use Kristofferson in his loving name? I swear this company would hire Patrick Stewart and name him Frankie Britafilter.
Or at least Garret Whistler or Garret Hanlon. But maybe its because Kristofferson is a long last name.

• Locked thread