Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Apparently there is now an official BRIE MODE shirt so women can warn you that they're really drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Perigryn posted:

That doesn't even make sense. Her name's already Brie. There's no additional amount of Brie she can be to constitute a mode....
That doesn't make any less sense than Hulk Hogan Hulking up, but in any case, Total Divas explained to use that BRIE MODE is when Brie gets really, really drunk, though the announcers have been trying to co-opt it to her version of the former meaning.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I'd take Reign's one move of doom that looks cool over Cena's five meh moves (I hate his shoulder tackles).

Reigns is still cool in my books, if the future of the company is a no nonsense bad rear end samoan dude who although only does like four moves makes them all look amazing, I'll be happy.
Um, the hair flip counts as five.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Speaking of Roman Reigns, Voices of Wrestling is slacking, but he appears to be the Linear Champion after RVD beat Cesaro who was beaten by ADR and finally Reigns beat ADR.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

It's a really, really silly thing and I really hope the people who talk about it are doing it in jest.

No, it's the most important WWE title. :colbert:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Remember when they spent $97 million on Linda's Senate campaigns

Looking at this current situation, that stands out as a thing that would have helped greatly if it never happened
That was their private money, not the WWE's.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gonz posted:

I'm sure that if it ends up being true (it almost certainly wont), they mean "play" Darth Vader in the same way that David Prowse originally "played" the role.

Which was "behind a mask for 99.8 percent of the original trilogy". And even then, it'd probably be for only a small amount of flashback sequences.

It's less than that because they had a stuntman behind the mask for lightsaber scenes, though Prowse is never seen unmasked. Sebastian Shaw played him when he unmasked and as a Force ghost which was replaced with Hayden Christensen in later revisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Xenoletum posted:

My network sub cancelled on me due to insufficient funds in my bank account. It happens. I re upped the next time I got paid. 128k people not having the money isn't a lot compared to overall population.
It's a lot compared to the total number of subscribers unless WWE network subscribers are significantly more likely to not have money for some reason.

• Locked thread