Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I agree with OP if i wanted to eat a wad of cum wedged between two after eights i would make it myself THANKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Drunk & Ugly posted:

yeah the brits love their loving cookies, theres a billion varieties to dip in their teas and fatten their asses

they do not need our american garbage. although im surprised pop tarts havent caught on more

Pop tarts had a bit of a spell in the late 90s I think but they taste so loving plastic that not even the lowest common demnominator over here can enjoy them

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

dontcareaboutname posted:

shut up about your culturally stunted country that no longer contributes world wide. You losers lost the culture war deal with it. Oh look at me i'm europe all i care about is old poo poo, we don't make anything new and we hate new things. You guys are essentially just old men feeding pigeons whining about kids these days. Just die already.

What new things are being made in America right now? oh yeah gun laws lol

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Necros posted:

have u tried bath salts?

No but i totally would, and would post the results with pics on GBS

LifeSizePotato posted:

umm ever heard of this thing called silicon valley?

That's where they make all the fake tits right okay i concede

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

scalded schlong posted:

do you mean Pat, or Lie Bot

Actually i think he either means circus penis or nice pete

edit: forgot which thread i was reading. Still, Pat or Nice Pete.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

dontcareaboutname posted:

no one cares, and by that i mean china russia and america because the UK is a nothing now.

You are SERIOUSLY pissed off about the OP not liking Oreos

that's some prime autism

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
i count how many oreos i can put up my butt every day i try and break my record, and giant pile of 3 ring binders where i colate my methodical note taking.

that's some prime autism

your move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

LifeSizePotato posted:

i'm glad people are quoting that pop tarts review, i have been watching his videos all morning now trying to figure out if he's a high level performance artist but i think that's just who he is

look at how sad he is about m&ms at around 6:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYn3TUgzPD4

High-functioning performance autist

• Locked thread