Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Here's a lock pick. It may be handy if you, the master of unlocking, took it with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you were almost a... george sandwich!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i'd rather you guys not interact with zimmerman so one of you doesn't inevitably decide to meet up and date him

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

if more iraqis were like zim then ISIS wouldn't be a problem

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
What're the odds Pat is only saying he's not an employee cause he's paying Zimm under the table? And also that he is purposefully employing Zimm out of a sense of solidarity?

E: I'm the goddamned batman

pr0p fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jul 30, 2014

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Frostwerks posted:

he's planning a true detective

DETECTIVE: "We have eye witnesses placing you at the scene of the crime. They say you tore off your foreskin and were beating your dick bloody with an alarm clock. Care to explain?"

ZIMMERMAN: "Somebody once told me that time... is a flat circ hole."

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

ashgromnies posted:

Not in most states, actually. Look it up not in Michigan, where I live. It requires intent to commit a crime to be illegal. AKA being caught doing something illegal, aided by lockpicks, or attempting to break and enter with lockpicks. Not trying to pick your own lock or someone else's with permission.

That's kind of cool actually.

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.

Parallax Scroll posted:

wouldnt it be hilarious if he killed another black kid and went to trial again and was acquitted again
Ha-ha. Our president would give off a chuckle or two on national television if this happened. And our Attorney General would probably laugh-out-loud, too.

Or wait, maybe we would have a nationwide race riot. Which also might be hilarious, you never know for sure until it happens.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

George Zimmerman if you're reading this, I hear there are a lot of crimes in Mexico.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

That's kind of cool actually.

thats how all the real states live.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Well poo poo you leave bowls of dogfood out on the stoop don't be surprised if you get rats, you offer to give George Zimmerman a gun don't be surprised if you get a creepy murderer infestation

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
If he doesn't end up shooting someone else I'll eat my hat

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

personally i would not give zim a gun

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Think of it, Detroit needs Zimmerman. He would kill so many savage criminals. Better yet, force Zimmerman to live in Detroit, it would be like the ending of Jet Li's The One!

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
i think it was a few months back when zimmerman was the guest speaker at one of those gun shows where people sell white power paraphernalia and trayvon firing range targets

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Zim go to hell.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
why the gently caress is a moose eating walnuts so horrifying?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Parallax Scroll posted:

wouldnt it be hilarious if he killed another black kid and went to trial again and was acquitted again

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

How long before goons meet up and befriend him?

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Has the z-man offered his :10bux: to the almighty Lowtax yet?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Zimmerman did nothing wrong

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Alexzandvar posted:

IMO instead of charging Zimmerman with a crime next time he fucks someone up just give him an action packed trip to Detroit.

Welp, found my avatar.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Parallax Scroll posted:

personally i would not give zim a gun

i expect him to eat his own at some point

if i'm black and i sign up for one of these, does that mean i'm legally entitled to commit fratricide? i have a few scores to settle

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
zimmerman is a real-life coen brothers character

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Everyday Lurker posted:

if i'm black and i sign up for one of these, does that mean i'm legally entitled to commit fratricide? i have a few scores to settle

Yes. Hell, do it anyway. Nobody minds when black men kill each other.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Zimmerman should have starred in The Purge.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

whatis posted:

zimmerman is a real-life coen brothers character

Cept he got away with it

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
realtalk: zimmerman owns :3:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Zim was already acquitted on murder charges, he can't get charged a second time haven't you ever heard it's called double jeopardy I learned about it in this law show.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
free zimmerman

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
"george zimmermans greatest crime is giving reactionary internet assholes something else to be insufferable about"

chamois

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
iirc it wasnt even lockpicks he was caught with, it was a screwdriver

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Apoplexy posted:

It's funny, but that was literally 100% fake, propagated by a racist pig cop who was a Zimmerman fan.

i literally hadnt even heard about this one

http://ivn.us/2013/07/25/george-zimmermans-heroic-car-crash-rescue-appears-to-be-a-fraud/

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3

Atoramos posted:

Zim was already acquitted on murder charges, he can't get charged a second time haven't you ever heard it's called double jeopardy I learned about it in this law show.

now he can be an unstoppable super murderer

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A screwdriver that he was definitely using as a lockpick though

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
you seriously start the worst thread in gbs stop trying to turn the clock back to 1.0 you retard

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Twee as gently caress posted:

you seriously start the worst thread in gbs stop trying to turn the clock back to 1.0 you retard

is this seriously the only thing you ever post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Gum posted:

is this seriously the only thing you ever post

you seriously make the worst posts stop trying to turn the clock back to 1.0 you retard

• Locked thread