Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

That guy did a really good job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

It was a good movie but Aliens was better.

They mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Hey sorry but you're wrong. Aliens is a far weaker film than Alien.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Watching alien and aliens is as necessary to being a functional member of American society as Star Wars or Indiana jones.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Billmac posted:

the whole movie is a metaphor for rape hth

It really is.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Hey guys: <contentious opinion>

(lol)

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I like this movie so much that I'm gonna go watch it right now.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I hear Europa report was really bad, like really genuinely bad. Which is the only reason I haven't watched it yet honestly.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Well if it doesn't have bad acting and writing then I'll watch it cause it's about aliens I guess.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fandyien posted:

whoever told you that is a liar. it's just not action-packed like, at all, it might be the most ponderous sci fi i've seen besdies Stalker

Wow drat holy poo poo I mean Jesus that was really good a really good movie

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It was really good it reminded me a lot of the Chinese mission to Europa in 2010 a space odyssey where it's like poo poo man, they just got hosed cause poo poo happened. I really liked that approach.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

hemale in pain posted:

Europa Report is okay at best but the ending is silly and there's a weird fakeout which seems unnecessary.

Idk I thought the ending was good but yeah the fake out was a lil unnecessary but it mirrored the lack of knowledge earth had about the mission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I'm gonna go watch Alien right now cause I'm bored as balls.

• Locked thread