Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuTTY riot
chalk paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
mason jars to hold q tips and cotton balls

PuTTY riot

echinopsis posted:

sum people sweat more than others. get hosed if you dont!

nah you wash it off, but DONT apply more, not until night again

ytour pores are still blocked by the aluminium but the agent that allows the aluminium to stay in suspension in the fluid is gone so the aluminium stays in the pores longer AND it doesnt go onto your shirt
thats my theory anyway

as my SA pharmacist shouldn't u know how this poo poo works??????????

like whats the next step up from mitchum or w/e that hardcore poo poo is?

PuTTY riot
they can also botox ur armpits

PuTTY riot
problem is you'll just start sweating more somewhere else on ur body like ur face, hands, or feet

PuTTY riot

thats good 2 know

PuTTY riot

maniacdevnull posted:

I would like Alton Brown a lot more if he didn't look and act like a smug self-satisfied prick jerk-off rear end in a top hat 100% off the time

dont sign youre posts!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot

pagancow posted:

if your mouse has a detachable cord you can use it as a null modem cable for doom 2 netplay games!

i never had a mouse that looked liked this!!!!

• Locked thread