Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
makoto20
Nov 23, 2006
Which side have you chosen in this celebrity slugfest? I'm leaning towards orlando because he was in a series of films with Johnny Depp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

makoto20 posted:

Which side have you chosen in this celebrity slugfest? I'm leaning towards orlando because he was in a series of films with Johnny Depp.

Have you not seen Lord of the Rings? That Bloom elf has mad kung fu skills.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
holy gently caress this thread sucks

milktwice
Feb 15, 2012
call me when one of them unlocks super sayaijin, until then it's not really a fight at all

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i wish you stopped posting op and that your mother swallowed you

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
One of the following statements are false.

Bieber is a twink.
Orlando is a daddy.
I have a daddy fetish.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Twat McTwatterson posted:

holy gently caress this thread sucks

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
Pretty sure at this point that I won't catch an STD by letting Orlando do whatever he wants to me. Not sure what sort of STD cocktail I'll get from Bieber though.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i still refuse to believe that biebz actually got a piece of miranda kerr. i just can't accept that.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I don't read the celeb magazines op, what happen

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Harime Nui posted:

I don't read the celeb magazines op, what happen

http://www.thesuperficial.com/justin-bieber-orlando-bloom-fight-miranda-kerr-instagram-07-2014

naem
May 29, 2011

Bragged about breaking up the guys marriage to the mother of his kid classy

warderenator
Nov 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Legolas ftw

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
I know how pretentious this quote is, but I can't help but enjoy it:

"Let’s get back to the finer point here: Orlando Bloom attempted to TKO a mansion-egging, plane-hotboxing, subdivision-racing douchebag-in-chief, Justin Bieber. This isn’t just some celebrity spat. This is Bloom, a man, ascending the mantle to accept responsibility for the reputation of his species, clashing with an avatar of all that is culturally corrupt, petty, egomaniacal, and narcissistic and attempting to physically shake some sense into it.

We don't advocate violence, but this is not violence. This is an attempt to beat back the darkness. "

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
bieber seems like a huge douche which kind of makes me like him more

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Did Orlando Bloom ever piss in a janitor's bucket while yelling "gently caress BILL CLINTON?"

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

naem posted:

Bragged about breaking up the guys marriage to the mother of his kid classy

Not a chance in hell he actually he hosed Miranda Kerr why would anyone believe that

naem
May 29, 2011

Shannonmcn posted:

Not a chance in hell he actually he hosed Miranda Kerr why would anyone believe that

I just feel bad for legolas because I really really identify with people who look like magical elves

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
bring back Celebrity Deathmatch

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Orlando Bloom is not Canadian, so he automatically wins.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
for the longest time i didn't care for orlando bloom and was even amused that his character falls off a chopper in black hawk down. then he did three musketeers and became the best thing about that movie.

now he's gone and punched out the biebz, which is a very cool thing to do. i guess he's just a late bloomer.

naem
May 29, 2011

Now I'm paying atten to gay celeb gossip for some reason but apparently bloom hooked up with Selena Gomez the Disney muppet so bieb's, jealous, why do I care? Fuxk god feel dirty

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

LifeSizePotato posted:

i still refuse to believe that biebz actually got a piece of miranda kerr. i just can't accept that.

why?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

naem posted:

Now I'm paying atten to gay celeb gossip for some reason but apparently bloom hooked up with Selena Gomez the Disney muppet so bieb's, jealous, why do I care? Fuxk god feel dirty

Yeah i read that on Buzzfeed today. WTF is Bloom doing with Gomez? Isn't she like 20 years younger than he is? Hate gently caress back at Bieber?

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

naem posted:

That also did not really happen.

And he didn't actually punch him, he missed.

Lots of things that did not happen.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I hosed justin beiber in a dream and he was really depressed and smoked pot after.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsoSVdJikDw

i like balls

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

cmon celebs don't get into fist fights like us poor white trash it'll be bloodless and boring

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

cmon celebs don't get into fist fights like us poor white trash it'll be bloodless and boring

Sean Penn knows how to gently caress poo poo up.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Now we have an official definition of "too drunk." As in, "Orlando Bloom was too drunk to land a punch on Justin Beiber."

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Now we have an official definition of "too drunk." As in, "Orlando Bloom was too drunk to land a punch on Justin Beiber."

he was too drunk to knock up miranda kerr apparently

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

redshirt posted:

Sean Penn knows how to gently caress poo poo up.

gone are the days when Sean would kidnap Madonna and face no consequences for what was clearly psychotic behavior

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
the real story here is orlando bloom got cucked by justin bieber

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Medium Cool posted:

congrats, you're using that word right

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Medium Cool posted:

Indeed. It's rather scandalous, really.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

31-year-old australian supermodel who could literally have any guy she wants*, seduced by a douchebag 20-year-old lesbian rapper?

*a month or two ago, there were a couple australian billionaires who got in a scuffle over her, too

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
mods please namchaneg Orlando to Drolando Choom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

LifeSizePotato posted:

31-year-old australian supermodel who could literally have any guy she wants*, seduced by a douchebag 20-year-old lesbian rapper?

*a month or two ago, there were a couple australian billionaires who got in a scuffle over her, too

• Locked thread