Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's going to drop from the league first?
This poll is closed.
ZSB 0 0%
JB 0 0%
Sly 2 33.33%
Dio 0 0%
Piper 1 16.67%
AF 1 16.67%
Wreckus 2 33.33%
Cletus 0 0%
Total: 6 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA over Texas A&M 42-17.

Johnny Football - Sacked 6 times and turned it over Twice... He should have thrown for more picks but I had a few Ball Hawk Fails. Didnt have to do much on offense but run the ball as they could not stop it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I also lost a close one to NU as well last year.

UCLA over Iowa 56-13. Iowa is boring as gently caress and their entire opening drive took 5 minutes of the first quarter. Any other CPU teams still playing old man football?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Piper posted:

AF, can you play tonight? 7PM EST to 10PM EST window work for you?

I will not be able to play until after 11 PM EST. Would you be able to play in the morning?'

Diodeous posted:

Tried to play my game twice now and I have an issue where Oregon lines up with 4 QBs and 5 WRs and can't snap the ball. When I sim it crashes my game. I worry I may lose this game with a sim but whatever

Oregon was broken the last 2 times I played them. It's because they're still using a custom playbook that cannot be loaded without the user. The same thing happened during the Coaching Carousel after Kancho took his hiatus.

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Aug 6, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I can play Sunday. I've been very busy so I havent had much time to play.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Piper posted:

AF, I can play anytime after 4pm EST today

Ok I'll be on

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Cletus, what's a good time for you?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'll be home within the next 30 minutes if you can stay on that late.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

#3 Michigan over #4 UCLA, 35-31.

I think we had a really close game last season, too. UCLA had a 10 point lead at the start of the 3rd but Michigan fired back and went up by 4. UCLA scored to go up by 3 with less than a minute to go in the game, but QB Morris found Darboh with a wide open 38 yard passing TD to go back up by 4 with 25 seconds left to go.

QB Morris went 22/29 for 335 yards, 5 TD, and 1 INT. WR Norfleet scored 3 of those TDs.

GG AF!

Best moment of the game for me is when my defensive end came down with an INT. I should of tried to score quicker but I had to do all that Peyton Manning crap and call 1 million audibles.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Diodeous posted:

AF. I can play on Saturday or sometime Sunday. What's good for you

Lets try for Sunday.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Diodeous posted:

I'll be free most of the afternoon and evening, so just let me know.

I'm online now if you're ready to go.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA over Michigan St. 28-21. Another tight game that came down to the wire. My defensive tackle Ellis McCarthy played amazing in this game. I think this may be the best defensive line I've played with. Myles Jack is great at setting the edge while Jamal Barnes seems to be pretty good at being a Hybrid OLB/Defensive End. Ellis McCarthy seems to be pretty good in his Under Tackle role as well.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I can play tonight. I should be available after 10:15 PM Central.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah lets try again

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm online now if you want to knock this game out.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I dont know, I think he may be out of town until Sunday.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I can play tonight if you can make it Z.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Hey Z I'm going to be free most mornings.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
lol Marqise Lee with 875 yards receiving and 13 touchdowns in one game.

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Second half INTs keep UCLA in a game I probably should have won by a couple scores, instead we went to double OT, where I went for 2 and got it, but didn't need it since I got a 4th down stop to win 43-35. Played like some poo poo in the 2nd half, was lucky to get away with it.

Yeah I should have been blown out but my defense finally came to play in the second half and I was able to come back. Too bad I couldnt score in the end. I think my receivers forgot how to catch the ball.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Dubious.. I took off of work. Can you play tonight?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Dubious posted:

The TVs been at a premium, my fiancee is marathoning downton abbey bullshit so probably not til after 1030 pst

You think you can go around the same time tonight?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Dubious posted:

Sorry man, was not feeling very well last night. What's your weekend schedule/tonight look like?

I can go tonight.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Dubious posted:

Sorry man, was not feeling very well last night. What's your weekend schedule/tonight look like?

I'll be on for most of the night.. I'll probably be wasted as well.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm home now. I couldnt come home due to Aggie/Hogg shenanigans at Jerry World.

Blah I see that was from last night.. I was passed out .

Wiccan Wasteland fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Sep 28, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Dubious posted:

AF, can you do 8 PM PST? I'll be there if you are.

Yeah I can be on around that time. Give me a few minutes though to get online.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Dubious posted:

AF, depending when JB advances, I have some time tonight. I'm offcall from work so no pager surprises.

Lets try for the same time tonight.

John Brown posted:

I'm just now realizing that in all the dynasties I've ever played in with goons, I have never won a single conference championship.

The Great Underachiever lol

I feel like I can at least put up a fight now. When I started playing WSY and the rest of you guys were blowing me out easily. One of these days I'll win a conference championship.. until then I'm going to be Oklahoma State of these dynasties.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

poo poo, I don't think I've even made it to a conference championship before.

Or AF, are you sure you didn't beat me in the SEC championship in the final season before the restart? You were Kentucky and I was Miss St, and we played twice that season, so it had to have been the conference championship since those are different divisions. I think JB had the first week sim loss and may have been your NCG opponent?

I think I did win that one but it was a little tainted since JB was not able to play that game. I probably would not have won it if he had played.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I'm in the central timezone. How early in the morning can you go?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Slywalker13 posted:

To UVA? Haha my wife's biggest fear come to virtual fruition.

AF I have Tuesday off as well so anytime Monday works for me. I'd prefer early afternoon or really late EDT but if we have to do some crazy hour (Italy time) I can deal so that we don't hold up the dynasty too much.

I can go Monday. You have a time?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Slywalker13 posted:

Would you be able to go at 11 am eastern ? Keep an eye here in case we get home late.

Yeah I can go around that time.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
We could try again tonight if you can play. Yeah the game would boot the both of use right after the coin flip so I have no idea what's causing the issue.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I dont know if I'll be available at any decent time after 3 Est. I'm working a ton of over time trying to get ready for the Holidays. I can be available after 11 or 12 est.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Nah I didnt, GG dude.

I played like rear end and my defense kept the game close. I should just find an offense and stick with it.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Looks like my defense will be salty again next year with these players returning. Hopefully I can get some time in position changes to get them in the right spots. Offense looks like it can be scary if I can get my head out of my rear end and select one offense to run.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

John Brown posted:

Last call for anyone wanting to switch teams during the offseason!

Please add Notre Dame to the Big 10 TIA.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Goodbye Brett Hundley :qq: Enjoy being a bust in the NFL.

Hello TJ Millweard :getin:

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

The Piper posted:

Well goons, it's been a fun ride but I'm retiring from NCAA. I play too much PS4 to justify doing these leagues anymore. This dynasty was a fun challenge for me using a lower-prestige team which also happened to be my alma mater. I never realistically thought I'd compete for division titles, I just wanted to ruin some peoples seasons with upsets. Beating USC this season was especially rewarding.

If any of you ever end up on PS4 my PSN handle is: nasty-niss. I also have a XBone which is collecting dust nicely. I'm actually fairly optimistic that we'll get more NCAA games in a few years once they figure out the legal bullshit. When there's money to be made, EA will figure out a way. I hope you guys keep these dynasties going for years to come.

:negative: Hopefully I'll get to play you again sometime.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Hmmm I did my recruiting.. I guess it didnt show me as Ready.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
UCLA r2a

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

John Brown posted:

If there's any truth to this then AF should be getting XP in the ACC league.

Well AF?...

Nope, I'm not getting any XP in the ACC league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
I want to try and make my defensive end a Heisman candidate. I wonder how I can do this.

• Locked thread