Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They don't sell graphics cards or any sort of PC upgrades. I can't buy proper mice there or non-poo poo keyboards. No internal or external hard drives can be purchased, I can't buy routers or LAN devices. They don't sell PC games either.

I can buy a shitload of crappy laptops, tablets, and refurbished and new Xbox ones though.

I asked about the 360 and they didn't even offer that.

What is this store good for if I can't help me get my PC game on? Seriously Microsoft used to be all about PC gaming, what happened?
http://youtu.be/KN0K58EfJSg?t=42s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ekster posted:

microsoft is dumb in case you haven't noticed yet

I thought they fixed Windows 8 and are starting to fix the xbox by getting rid of Kinect?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

PleasureKevin posted:

burn it to the group for yospeace

I thought about that, but it's right next to the Lego Store and the food court is right underneath it. Is it worth sacrificing what little good is in this world in order to take out just a small fraction of a greater evil?

• Locked thread