Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

man gently caress literally just got the bill for six internal doors and it is ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED REAL DOLLARS man oh man I should be a door and window guy

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
alternatively

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

also where is NZ champion because I got my roof bill too and DO YOU THINK I GOT A MOFO ROOF SHOUT????? hell no.

and I have to paint it later not right now. me. paint my own drat roof. gently caress you Microsoft store.

roofs aint cheap

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Silver Alicorn posted:

thatch is pretty cheap, probably

probably but u rly want to get someone who knows what their doing. a thatch roof done by an expert, properly, will last longer than the fanciest standinging seam metal roof installed by an idiot. a bunch of mexicans working for a subcontractor did mine and they did an awesome job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
the expensive part is that half of what those guys get paid the employer pays in workers comp insurance and they have to have that if theyre licensed insured bonded.

• Locked thread