Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can you buy windows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
got mates in the building/engineering industry and basically there is NO competition here regarding building materials so that alone makes it cost like an etxra 100k compared to any other west country. gently caress

Otaku Alpha Male posted:

rip steve this is how we will always remeber u

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just sniffed a bottle of menthol crystals and one had got stick I'm throat

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it just felt like i had airwaves gum stuck in my throat

menthol owns

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
success

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

lucky them.

'i love being swamped at my retail job' -said nbody ever

almost everyone else i know loves being busy in retail because it makes the day go quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

when i worked retail i didnt like when ppl came into the store, just a report from my corner of the internet

i know the feeling.although when the boss is there and its quiet it sucks coz you kinda have to be doing something and serving customers is the easiest by fart

can only double check that i dont need to make any more 1% hydrocort ointment before its kinda clear that im just fiddling my balls basically

• Locked thread