Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buy a hotdog!
Oct 24, 2010

:chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Mods change my name to Mandatory Hate Crimes

UGHHHHHHHH public transportation

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Public transportation lol

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

Took a weekend off in Tyr na Nogh, feeling pretty fae right now

lool

I first though this was about someone being upset that Mario wouldnt talk to them

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

So did they never figure out that you can just run past everyone if you're spotted and so squeamish you don't want to murder the poor guards? The quest is not "murder everyone you see."

Also as obnoxious as Tumblr is, that 4chan post was pretty insufferable.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

what even is 8chan

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Kimmalah posted:

So did they never figure out that you can just run past everyone if you're spotted and so squeamish you don't want to murder the poor guards? The quest is not "murder everyone you see."

Ontop of that you can get in a variety of different ways that doesn't even involve that? The quest is modular for all play-types so the only reason you had to 'murder everyone' is because they suck at the game.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Glad to see we are unironically defending 4chan now

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

Kimmalah posted:

Lol, did you really read all that?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

what even is 8chan

it's one of the hundred other chan sites, 2chan, 420chan, 6 chan, wizard chan etc

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Bitches need to check their internal gonad privilege. I didn't ask for this.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Pebergehund posted:

I didn't but I'll call it insufferable as well for making me have to scroll past it.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Pebergehund posted:

No I skimmed the first few sentences where 4chan is apparently thinks it's some kind of internet bastion of truth and justice. While tumblr is evil and smearing the name of poor rapists everywhere. :qq:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

UGHHHHHHHH public transportation

More like cisportation. Ughhhh.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Paladinus posted:

More like cisportation. Ughhhh.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I can only imagine that phone's owner reading that post and frantically thinking "I've only got 1% battery left, I need to capture all of this quickly!"

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
don't know if this has been posted yet... but I finally feel ready for tumblr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-e4PgiVfM

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Just showed this to my psych-grad-student girlfriend, who used her psych knowledge to point out to me that as someone with a diagnosable phobia (needles), she actually doesn't count as neurotypical despite not having bipolar disorder or self-diagnosed autism or anything else snowflakey like that; take THAT tumblr dot txt :smug:

People who believe they have multiple personality disorder need to seek help, and as a guy who freaks out like a little bitch around spiders I am qualified to say that without Speaking From Privilege, booyah

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
:catstare:
:lsd:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
why the hell did i laugh so hard at that.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

As a meta-bonus, it looks like some kind of asexual reproduction that failed in the end. Like, from budding, to the split, to sudden Loss.jpg.

A Good Edit.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

'Can we not' what? Allow people on public transportation?

Here's an idea. Get a shirt that says 'No cis white males allowed within 5000 feet.' I'm sure that will solve all your problems, you special snowflake you.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

it is assumed xhe asked the teenage cis guys xheir preferred pronouns before assuming xhey were cis because of course a seasoned tumblr would never misgender anybody righttttttttttt

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Khazar-khum posted:

Here's an idea. Get a shirt that says 'No cis white males allowed within 5000 feet.' I'm sure that will solve all your problems, you special snowflake you.

i cant even

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Travis343 posted:

it is assumed xhe asked the teenage cis guys xheir preferred pronouns before assuming xhey were cis because of course a seasoned tumblr would never misgender anybody righttttttttttt

white male = auto rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Khazar-khum posted:

replace "cis guys" with "black guys" and suddenly it's like you're reading tumblr in the 1950s

• Locked thread