Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Has anyone ever set up a D&D style character sheet to roll your own tumblr lunatic? That could be kinda fun for a few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

"Neurodivergent" is tumblr-speak for undiagnosed mentally ill, right?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Guancho posted:

we need to create one perfect post in tumblr that triggers EVERYONE.

one post to trigger them all

Here I am eating a venison steak from my last hunting trip. I wounded it with a crossbow and my hunting dogs finished it off. Later I am going to have penetrative intercourse with my cis-hetero girlfriend with each thrust timed to the death of a Palestinian civilian, then we're going to watch Sherlock and discuss it like normal people watching a TV show; that is to say, no dog-dick poo poo-baby fanfic because that poo poo is gay and retarded.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Thousands of calories of carbs. So many sandwiches of enriched processed bread stuffed with HFCS-infused condiments and Morningstar veggie patties.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

But everytime I want to have penetrative intercourse with a CisHet woman, I have to check my privilege

no, my friend, it is we who are the real victims and I am going to start a subreddit about it

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

not quite a "literally shaking", but italics for "literally in therapy"

7/10

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Rad Tad posted:

IM SICK
I’m sick of being criticised for what I believe in seriously!

In the past 24 hours my mums boyfriend has criticised me for:

believing in equality
being a vegetarian saying I need to eat ‘proper food’
getting excited that 3 of my favourite youtubers (aka 3 people that stop me from loving killing myself) read out my messages/replied to me
not liking most british films
not being able to get a job and claiming that ‘you need to go out and ask and you’ll get a job’ not seeming to understand that I have bad anxiety and would most likely throw up and have an anxiety attack
staying in bed all day (not understanding that I sometimes cannot get out of bed because my bones feel 300 pounds)
and the most pathetic thing…liking zombie movies?
Anyway, no one will probably read this but I had to get it out somehow.

My mom's boyfriend has called me out on not being a functional human being, it is shocking that I do not seem to have had a father figure in my life

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Morkyz posted:

I unironically agree with a brony neo nazi.

"I'm a tumblr SJW, but gently caress your views because (ten reasons I hate you preemptively)"

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Morkyz posted:

lol bronies.jpg

mras.jpg and bronies.jpg rolled into one

just like obama

this one could be straight out of gbs lol

yeah, no commentary needed here

:stonk:

And finally for the most controversial, triggering one of all:

I'm not sure if this is real or an incredible troll-job

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Don Mega posted:

here's the rest of her posts http://www.reddit.com/user/throwaway4587212/

(she is insane)

The day I propose to some lucky lady, I will ask her to be mine forever in hetero-captivity.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Dated someone with BPD for a while in college. We tried to reconnect recently but it fell apart because, well, she's BPD.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Hihohe posted:

So if someone says to check my straight white privilege, should i look at myself and say," Yeah its pretty cool"?

Also, WTF is "check it daily"? Yep, still a cis-hetero white guy. Guess I'd better do my daily microaggressions.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

thank you for loving otherkin

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

School Nickname posted:

It's really hard to get into this thread because after reading more than 15 pages at a time, my mind begins to strain from the madness.

Is this uniquely American? I just want to know where the gently caress this poo poo came from because goddamn what happened.

Everyone is special. In a delightfully American twist, there are people trying to be THE MOST special.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

i have multiple headmates that identify as races that are now physically extinct from genocide and/or are dragons/aliens, and they're all genderfluid and constantly loving each other and producing even more exotic headmates

did i win at tumblr yet?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Bismuth posted:

On my death bed someome please keep me updated about GBS's comings and goings

I have only one last thing to say before I die...

*family gathers close*

*in raspy whisper* ... cuck.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Fake internet sock-puppet deaths weren't funny over 10 years ago when I first saw them

only the people that fall for them are funny

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I kinda want anyone with the tumblr handle of "superwholock-loki" to just die

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Nuclear Pogostick posted:

imagine what a self-righteous soccer mom would blog about (homeopathic medicine, ~inspirational~ stories that are often complete bullshit, KIDS KIDS BABIES BABIES MY WAY OF RAISING CHILDREN IS CORRECT, starbucks, photos of food, etc)

Also "some company is paying me $.02 per link for this lovely product that will probably kill your child"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

BKPR posted:

Muslims cast no reflection, and are burned by the righteous truth of the white cishet male.

also if you coat bullets in pork fat and shoot them they go to Muslim hell

• Locked thread