Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Mine's violently happy because it has the hot crazy guy in it and also I like seeing mad people cut hair. Other pro tier choices are the one where she fights a gorilla for a diamond and feeds it to a trash truck, and the one where she turns into a polar bear. Double credit for the totally normal one where she just cooks eggs for 5 min.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

jesus I forgot about bjork explains how televisions work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A78yTvIY1k

Guildenstern Mother fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jul 31, 2014

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I can't tell if you guys are being dicks or if its just a video I haven't seen.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

The one animated by the ren and stimpy guys where she rips her dream man apart violently with her teeth

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I used to live with a guy who would only cook eggs in oil as opposed to butter because of the Venus as a Boy vid.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

That is some pro tier bjork.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

i feel like you could make a game out of describing bjork videos and challenging people to guess if it is real or not

did you see the one where she goes to a meat packing plant in america and all the disembodied pig heads sing the chorus with her

That was on the homogenic album right?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I like to think that if I'm really really good and build up all the awesome karma that in my next life I'll be allowed to go bjork crazy. The kind of crazy where you 100% believe in fairies, but you're not totally sure other people are real.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Quickscope420dad posted:

Exchange fairies for a team of laughing, troll deities and I beat you to it

Is there a particular norse god I need to be saccing to? How does this work exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

That's the god of telling you how tv's work?

• Locked thread