Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You poop play dough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
wetting the bed into your late 30s

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
You have the ability to regrow your testicles if you smash them off in a very painful situation. But it hurts even worse than how you lost them.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
X ray vision that you can use to see tittys but if you use it too much you give yourself cancer

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
u can make your nail clippings grow into full nails

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
You will never age and have youthful healthy skin. Except it is constantly riddled with horrible acne.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You can call house cats like aquaman does for sea creatures

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
You can freely control your nose hairs like prehensile tendrils. Except they're nose hairs, and they don't grow very long.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

when you flip the bird your finger turns into an actual bird that tries to fly away and it doesn't turn back into a finger for 24 hours

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Every fart is as hot as an iron furnace.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
You can hear AM/FM radio signals, but you can't turn it off or isolate channels.

You sweat an antidepressant that would be one hundred percent effective if only it worked for you.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
the inside of your butthole smells like fresh breath

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you can become invulnerable to all harm for 10 seconds but only if you say "welcome to beej town" and start sucking the nearest dick

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
u have the ability to fall 1 mph slower but only works when ur falling from 100 feet or more

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Every time you put something together, you will have and extra screw.

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

:bravo2:
you can sense the nearest Lego

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

you can accurately predict, within a day, when any mayfly will die

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
You'll never get another sunburn, you are still affected by light though. IE. Cancer.

Does not apply for gingers.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
u can drop dead by snapping ur fingers

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

You'll never get another sunburn, you are still affected by light though. IE. Cancer.

Does not apply for gingers.

actually they just released a study in the british journal of medicine that sunscreen only prevents the burn but does not protect from cancer.

i got that from my power of being able to come up with british journal of medicine studies

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Noblesse Obliged posted:

actually they just released a study in the british journal of medicine that sunscreen only prevents the burn but does not protect from cancer.

i got that from my power of being able to come up with british journal of medicine studies

what do the journals have on gingers?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
summoning pennies

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
the ability to make a car with only two occupants fill with the smell of fart, causing an unsolvable argument and creating a divide in their relationship that will never fully heal

doo doo guy
Jan 2, 2008

The power to kill any thread by simply posting in it

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
The power to be correct in any online debate

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Aug 1, 2014

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
you always have a pack of cigarettes but they're pall malls and even hobos refuse them

Ceilingfan
Mar 28, 2007

Dapperpus
You become really good at getting a lot of sex but every time you gently caress circus music blares ear piercingly loudly out of nowhere

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
You can cause Hitler to reincarnate in any infant being born. With the exact same results as his first time around.

Miss Britches
Jun 15, 2014

Copley Depot posted:

you can turn invisible but everyone will see the poop in your intestines and stuff
it's pretty possible that innate invisibility powers would work like this. biologically any food, poo poo, or gut flora within you is never actually inside your body, as it never crosses a membrane. so if the invisibility power was a thing all the cells of your body do, you'd still look like a floating curly tube of dump. tbh your blood plasma would probably just make it look like a you-shaped water elemental. :science:

a hole-y ghost posted:

you can become invulnerable to all harm for 10 seconds but only if you say "welcome to beej town" and start sucking the nearest dick
this is amazing.

you can make anybody poo poo their pants, but you have to be able to see them and it makes you also compulsively poo poo. so crouch in a bush and get ready.

You can secrete a lazy stream of hot spaghetti noodles from your fingertips. fairly well-made red sauce comes out of your nose if you plug one nostril and blow.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

You can cause any adult dog that weighs less 20 pounds to spontaneously combust.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

You have the power to give anyone mild depression by just touching them.

Pretty sure most of us actually have this power OP

The power to walk around as an adult baby diaper lover in public with noone batting an eyelid

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
The Midas Touch, but with Bitcoins.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Razorwired posted:

The Midas Touch, but with Bitcoins.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
The power to drink your urine indefinitely without getting sick from it.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Al Borland posted:

The power to drink your urine indefinitely without getting sick from it.

Ah the Ghandi trick

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
To be incredibly good at any and every video game you ever play but never good enough to monetize it or to get famous for it.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
To transform yourself flawlessly between sexes but be attractive as neither

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
the ability to shapeshift into anything you want, but its made of poop

Bitcoin420
Oct 30, 2013
being able to detect nearby wheat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
you have a prehensile penis but no fingers

your eyes work like movie projectors but you can only show hentai

your poop explodes if it touches water

your rear end cheeks are actually breasts that lactate the cure for aids. the cure for aids tastes like poop

• Locked thread