Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

I don't think people can be justifiably upset at Conor being placed too high on a card when Marcus Brimage & Max Holloway have both kicked off recent PPV main cards, after he tooled both of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

fatherdog posted:

They don't.

I asked my partner about this and she said boobs are pretty heavy and doesn't see why breast reduction surgery would be against the rules

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
It wouldn't, but Captain Log was asking about ONE WEIRD TRICK to do spot reduction in your boobs and that's not possible.

gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...
I hope that irish dude keeps winning and talking a lot

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

masato tatanka posted:

I don't think people can be justifiably upset at Conor being placed too high on a card when Marcus Brimage & Max Holloway have both kicked off recent PPV main cards, after he tooled both of them.

Not only did he tool Holloway, he wrestled the gently caress out of him for two rounds with a blown knee.

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy

1st AD posted:

It wouldn't, but Captain Log was asking about ONE WEIRD TRICK to do spot reduction in your boobs and that's not possible.

CONSTRUCTION WORKERS HATE HER!

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Jon Jones posted:

Yes Alex you cut me but you didn't win the fight. Focus on things you can control like recovery. You had your chance. Now please stop with the media stunts so I can focus on my next victim. thank you.

This was in response to an instagram post Gus made a few days ago bragging about how he cut Jones. In fairness, I'll agree with Jon here. It's pretty lame to brag about cutting somebody in a fight that you lost.

Now I'm going to go shower because I just defended Jon Jones.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

willie_dee posted:

I asked my partner about this and she said boobs are pretty heavy and doesn't see why breast reduction surgery would be against the rules

I don't see why JT would be an authority on this.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Ty1990 posted:

This was in response to an instagram post Gus made a few days ago bragging about how he cut Jones. In fairness, I'll agree with Jon here. It's pretty lame to brag about cutting somebody in a fight that you lost.

Now I'm going to go shower because I just defended Jon Jones.

'lost'

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Gregor Samsa posted:

I don't see why JT would be an authority on this.

:drat:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

That is generally how you describe it when a fighter loses more rounds than the other fighter.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Who cares if Jon Jones lost to Gus, he gets to lose to Wrestle Dad very soon.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

He's already been defeated by Mark Coleman

red19fire
May 26, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Can we start calling Dustin Poirier "DDP"?

Has anyone said Dustin "Diamond" Poirier yet, or something about screech?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

red19fire posted:

Has anyone said Dustin "Diamond" Poirier yet, or something about screech?

It is really telling how good Zombie/Dustin was because it distracted us from all of these good names.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

1st AD posted:

He's already been defeated by Mark Coleman

Wrestle Dads, coming soon to Fox Sports One.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Daniel Cormier winning the belt would make me happy.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

1st AD posted:

God damnit now that I'm not stoned I'll clarify what I meant.

Gina, even when shredded, always seems very "chesty" if that's a word. I heard from some friends about their wives getting into long distance running and losing...err...loving no good way to say this...breast size. I didn't know if Gina staying the same size up top was indicative of anything be it genetics, only cutting water weight, blah blah blah.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Bendo is gonna cut to 145 by losing all the excessive weight in his huge legs.

Losing weight doesn't work that way. I know you're a dude, but boobs aren't magic. They're just another body part, and you can't go "oh hey I wanna lose some weight in ____ " without losing it everywhere

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

She's never been super shredded to my recollection, and I imagine she could make 135 if she either started camp much lighter or had whatever miracle drugs Dolce is hooking his fighters up with.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Cole Konrad never had to lose his titties to be a world champion.

Bell the Cat
Apr 5, 2004

Dirty pool old man. I like it.

Captain Log posted:

Gina, even when shredded, always seems very "chesty" if that's a word. I heard from some friends about their wives getting into long distance running and losing...err...loving no good way to say this...breast size. I didn't know if Gina staying the same size up top was indicative of anything be it genetics, only cutting water weight, blah blah blah.

Well, there's always the Tre Telligman breast reduction method. I wouldn't recommend it though.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Everything about that is just...ummm....unfortunate.

I suppose I was more curious about my friends talking about what distance running did to their lady friends. Sorry to sound as retarded as I am.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I loving wish you could target where to lose weight at. I'd easily put up with some extra arm fat to have super shredded six pack abs.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Oh gently caress man...

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

you'd think they'd pick a different profile to shoot

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

http://youtu.be/RlrORi7npPY?t=7s

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Captain Log posted:

Gina was never shredded and almost certainly never did a good job of cutting weight. You can look at any of the female fighters who are competent at cutting weight and see a massive difference in their boobs between when they're in between fights and day of weighins. It's the same as male fighters, women just carry fat differently and are physically incapable of getting nearly as lean. There's a massive difference between a fighter a few months out from a fight and weigh-in day.

K8.0 fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Aug 4, 2014

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

This may have been discussed but I probably missed it. Is this video real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XClrMsG3ljE

Looking at the video of Renato starting the initial altercation, it's either 100% real or Chris is an :amazing actor considering the way he responds to Renato being a dick is exactly what myself and most other people would do (laugh it off like a joke at first while getting increasingly annoyed).

Am I a gullible sucker or was this really a thing?

Edit: Another video of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcdZc4WDC-s

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ty1990 posted:

Looking at the video of Renato starting the initial altercation, it's either 100% real or Chris is an :amazing actor considering the way he responds to Renato being a dick is exactly what myself and most other people would do (laugh it off like a joke at first while getting increasingly annoyed).

you're dumb

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Ty1990 posted:

He's an actor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhasaan_Orange who does BJJ and makes funny videos.

But that video is real, insofar as it exists.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Well gently caress me. I looked at everything besides actually looking the guy up which shows him to be an actor. I'm going to bed now.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
I hate to break it to you but Renato Laranja is actually an actor. Like an actual actor.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I am a bad poster.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Captain Log posted:

It's fatty tissue. You can't target that any more than you can target the fat on your abs or on your rear end. Nor can you cut fat by dehydration.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jack of Hearts posted:

It's fatty tissue. You can't target that any more than you can target the fat on your abs or on your rear end. Nor can you cut fat by dehydration.

If someone figures out how to de-target it they will be the richest person on the earth.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

The Renato Laranja confused me for like 10 minutes while listening to the Josh Barnett podcast.

raingwc
Feb 28, 2008

K8.0 posted:

I hate to break it to you but Renato Laranja is actually an actor. Like an actual actor.

Orange co-created the spoof comedy character 'Renato Laranja' - the 27 times World jiu-jitsu champion, along with Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

K8.0 posted:

women just carry fat differently and are physically incapable of getting nearly as lean.

Dr K8.0, I think you need to retake your human biology classes. Women are most certainly able to get to any % of fat men are.

:nws:
:nms: http://blogs.plos.org/mindthebrain/files/2014/01/anorexia-cuando-21.jpg :nws:

• Locked thread