Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

1st AD posted:

A domestic abuser is popular in Brazil, color me shocked.

please do not do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i don't care about ped's except when i do, like a couple of weeks ago

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
This is just the shot in the arm this boring division with no meaningful challengers needed: a girl who hasn't fought in 10 years and has never made weight

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

A woman in Mexico finds the face of Jesus in the stump of a tree and next to it another face she can't identify asking Jesus "where he is at." When the church comes to verify the second face has fled through the stumps back door and into a yard. In a grey world there still comes signs of love, for those who wish to Receive them.

hahahaha

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I'd buy a Mark Hunt vs Tim Sylvia card, you would too

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Jones reacted really badly to being shoved, it's all clear now: Crocop will take the man's belt

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I like the thud you hear when the belt is dropped like a piece of poo poo to signify that kombat has begun

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I'm really curious what form Jones' meltdown will take if he ever gets beaten

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

david carmichael posted:

jones is still pretty young, but he's also old enough that he should have grown out of this

let's not tread on our proud tradition of boys will be boys

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
if you're going to beat up a dad for god's sake do it behind closed doors and leave it for your memoirs

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I'd like to see Brock back except despite what some salesman says about him being 100% better this time for real he'd be worse at MMA than when he left

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
[suddenly, as if waking from a nightmare] Brock Lesnar vs Stefan Struve

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I hope Mark Hunt overcomes his most recent periodic mania and is lucid enough to fight Roy Nelson when the time comes

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
is she of the Curran family or another, different Curran family?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
nobody likes a salesman

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
TKZ is going to be so pissed off when he finds out the guy called Akira isn't Japanese at all

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Joe Silva's regretting giving Akiyama an opponent on his level and is sending a zeppelin for RObbie Lawler

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Akiyama is now fighting Amir Sadollah :geno:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

so Koscheck is a fox analyst now. not sure how to feel about that.

I'm the guy who saw the video of him struggling to read and ordered that he be given an autocue right away

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dleKNpcZ-4g

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Faber is injured and is being replaced with Bruce Leeroy, so instead of Faber vs Not Kid Yamamoto it's now Not Faber vs Not Kid Yamamoto

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

hahaha cormier owns

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

if i get to be the judge then he's definitely not funny

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Remember when Antonio Silva would be risking his life by taking steroids? “He can’t take stuff like that because he has acromegaly,” said Davis. “All of his hormone levels are a problem regularly, so he wouldn’t be able to for risk of his life.” Then he needed steroids or he'd somehow lactate.

Well good news, now that it's banned he somehow doesn't need it at all after all

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I don't know how Joe Riggs continually does such idiotic stuff but I liked this story about him flying off a roof in Hawaii just before he was supposed to fight http://fightland.vice.com/blog/a-tough-time-in-hawaii-with-takanori-gomi-genki-sudo-and-phil-baroni

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Sometimes guys just get a concussion and it fucks them up forever. Jeff Joslin was never even knocked out, but he got a concussion in training that put a stop to his entire career.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
But a loss to Brock Lesnar would look much worse than an easy assured victory over Dan Henderson!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Give Cummins his rematch

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Fentry posted:

I think I'm a good company guy. The UFC asks me to do anything and I always do it, and I never tell them no for anything.

hahaha actually this is the best part of the quote

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

david carmichael posted:

i hate ben henderson so much

same and i'm glad the title is just being held hostage by terrible reality tv and injuries instead

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Ben Henderson upkicked Frankie and punched Nate Diaz exactly once in his entire title reign which spanned 80 fights

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i had no idea there was even a card today

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Nibbles! posted:

I thought he retired after his last UFC match anyway?

I'm pretty sure he said he had absolutely no recollection of that and wasn't aware he'd even said it until he saw the video

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Matt Hughes' autobiography

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://imgur.com/a/zdQG4

Mark Hunt is a master negotiator, the unemployment stuff was because he wanted a 3 fight deal and they wanted an 8 fight deal

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I'm not sure I put a lot of stock in "Overeem kneed me in the body and it hurt" as some kind of smoking rear end in a top hat gun. I've heard a bunch of Europeans talk about him being a big prick in night clubs, but not in training

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
there was a tragic staying up until loving 6am to watch the same loving boring fight 50 times incident in mine

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/11376886/bellator-mma-releases-155-pound-champion-eddie-alvarez

not in time for the Cerrone fight but COol.,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i need a portmanteau that says "if you pay me six figures i will turn up, even if it rains"

• Locked thread