Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
gently caress this gay earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

BeefThief posted:

Gender isn't a construct: you either have a dick or a pussy (making you boy or girl, respectively) or somewhere in between (from a genetic disease). A guy that gets his dick flayed, inverted and stuffed up his rear end in a top hat to create some kind of eldritch horrorpussy still has that pesky little Y chromosome, making him a HE-SHE. Anything else is pure mental illness.

I hate how agreeing with this opinion makes me a bigot. When we grow old and have these views we're gonna be treated like the grandpas of yesteryear who never could stop calling black people niggers.

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

Well I mean it kind of does though, it's medically recognized. There's a lot of made up special snowflake stuff on tumblr, but the concept of transgendered isn't one. If you're trying to say that their sex will always be the one they were born as, that's fair and scientifically true, but being of male sex and wanting to present socially as a female in gender (or vice versa) is a phenomenon that's been studied and shown to be a real thing. The recommended treatment is to help them transition. Like this isn't tumblr kids but legit medical doctors and scientists whom you most certainly do not know better than on the topic.

What you said has nothing to do with xe and xem. I'm all for a don't ask don't tell approach to sex changes. Just dont tell me that the guy with a five o'clock shadow in women's clothing isn't a weirdo.

I know some people want to change genders n poo poo, but why's it offensive to think it's hella weird. I'm taking my terrible opinions to the grave.

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Also MY TAX DOLLARS

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
As of right now would you say the world contains more trannies than dismembered Gazans?

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

Suzuki Method posted:

im not a male, can you confirm my suspicions that men's room stall graffiti is "lol you sit down when u pee" over and over

It's a actually drawings of dicks, fart jokes, poop jokes and dirty rhymes. Also, by law, every toilet roll at a university must be labelled fARTS DEGREES

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Two classics found all over the globe are:

"Here I sit all broken hearted
Tried to poo poo but only farted,
Wiped my rear end, went back to class
Tried to fart and poo poo my pants"

And

"Some come here to sit and think,
Others come to poo poo and stink.
I come here to scratch my balls
And read the writing on the walls"

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

paranoid randroid posted:

i get a little ticked off whenever building management paints over bathroom graffiti b/c that is important cultural whatsits being destroyed and if the romans had gone around painting over poo poo willy-nilly then we would never know that Decius shat against walls, like a dog.

Are you sure that's not Deuceius?

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Lol @ the thought of SA trying to be relevant and not being a forum full of aging shitlords desperately behind the times and still living in mum's basement

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Compared to the twitters and tumblrs and reddits the kids are using, posting on SA seems anachronistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

Putting tumblrites completely aside there's a lot of uses for gender neutral language.

Agreed, but there hasn't been any discussion about gender neutral pronouns spearheaded my linguists. They only ever come up in the context of insufferable tumblrites.

• Locked thread