Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

man I wish I was a kid now, I'd be like "buuttt mom I'm a genderfluid otherkin trans furry and school is too triggering!" and I'd never have to go to school and there'd be news reports about what a hero I was and I'd play video games all day and be like :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

BeefThief posted:

Oh sorry, you're right, we should all be working hard so these people can sit around jacking off to pictures of anthropomorphic deer complaining about oppression in their community where they all fantasize about genociding everybody who's not a weirdo like them, got it.

welcome to Trudeau's Canada

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Suzuki Method posted:

I blame the parents.

if one of my kids was a whiny lazy tumblr baby i'd get that poo poo fixed real loving quick instead of just sitting back and being like 'iunno' and handing them $60 for a new anime figurine

catch your kid on tumblr = no internet til you're 30

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

no for real though, GID is a real thing, you know, doctors, people trained to determine this stuff and people who are generally smarter than you or I have found this to be the case after building on, well, millennia of accumulated medical knowledge and study of the human body

it is, in fact, possible to be born with a brain that is wired to be in a body the opposite sex of what you are

you're also wrong in saying that gender is not a cultural construct. it is. as mentioned here, some cultures do have non-binary concepts of gender, though to my knowledge most of them can be more accurately explained as having more than one "type" of each gender. more importantly, though, gender concerns more than just what sex you are, which is why things concepts like "tomboy" exist.

but I'm thinking we'll agree in that this is where the ambiguity ends, ultimately you are either male or female. if you don't identify with the body parts you were born with, cool whatever idgaf but I'm not going to pay you any mind if you start making up bullshit concepts out of whole cloth just to be extra special.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

JakeP posted:

What is a 2 spirit, I wanna be 2 ghosts

I am the ghosts of Churchill and Hitler it's very awkward

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

ghlbtsk posted:

This whole page is fascinating.

III.5.1 (House of Pascius Hermes; left of the door); 7716: To the one defecating here. Beware of the curse. If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy.

stay safe angry Jupiter

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

icantfindaname posted:

it's really pathetic watching these forums latching onto weird poo poo like hating transsexuals or skeletons or goku pants in a desperate attempt to be funny and relevant

what do you think a transexual skeleton wearing goku's pants might look like?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

ReptileChillock posted:

Lol @ the thought of SA trying to be relevant and not being a forum full of aging shitlords desperately behind the times and still living in mum's basement

can someone draw an aging shitlord, like a wizened turd with a beard and a crown and a throne and a sceptre surrounded by young, healthy guard-turds and turd courtiers? make him looking rueful about wasting his youth and not being the best shitlord he could have been.

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what do you think a transexual skeleton wearing goku's pants might look like?

and plz draw this too. i feel like it would really spruce up this thread

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

if he is used for males (including at birth and ftm)
and she is used for females (including at birth and mtf)
what is xe used for? shmorks?

xemales

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

:stonk:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Are you sure? I could've sworn it was a D&D alignment choice.

I'm chaotic genderqueer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Fredrick posted:

I said nothing because how the hell do you pronounce 'xem'

it doesn't matter how it's pronounced because someone who insists on being called 'xem' will never interact with anyone in real life

• Locked thread