Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brotato
May 14, 2013
My SO and I got a truck tent that just kinda latches onto the back of his pickup truck and it is awesome. It is a little small but putting it together takes all of five minutes. We built an elevated platform to go on the truckbed and we store poo poo under it. You can just roll up to a campsite and BAM, put the tent on the truck and you are good to go. Time to camp.

We always pack tons of beer and beer snacks. Other than that, we've got a tiny propane stove and a skillet and we usually bring stuff that is easy to cook: meat for grilling and stuff that comes in cans, sometimes a bag or two of pasta. If we had a bigger stove I'd bring a big pot for boiling and we'd do gumbo and stuff like that.

Best camping purchase of late is a little battery-powered fan that you can hang up in your tent like a tiny ceiling fan. That thing is the bomb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread