Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Craig Robertson is my Borland replacement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I grabbed Suggs and started worrying about replacing Josh Gordon and picked up Harry Douglas & Charles Johnson and used my all my adds for the week after I grabbed Fletcher Cox as well. So, Suggs it is.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Hey, I'm new to IDP and joined a dynasty league with it. It's 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, with big play heavy scoring (1 pt tackle, 0.5 pt assisted tackle, 4 pt sack, 6 pt interception, 3 pt forced/recovered fumble, 2 pt passes defended). We're relatively deep in the draft (don't ask why we're doing it now), but there are still some decent players left I can add if necessary. Any chance anyone is willing to look at who I've got and let me know where looks weakest? I have no idea what type of production I can expect from any random IDP off the waivers, so I'm not sure how much depth to go for (I'm at 3 DL, 4 LB, and 3 DB rostered at the moment).

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Just post your roster, I'm sure you'll get comments

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I guess on the topic of dynasty IDP, anyone got any sleeper safeties for next year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Azhais posted:

Just post your roster, I'm sure you'll get comments

DL: Calais Campbell, Jerry Hughes, Fletcher Cox, Geno Atkins
LB: DeAndre Levy, Bobby Wagner, Telvin Smith, Jelani Jenkins
DB: TJ McDonald, Glover Quin, Ryan Mundy

Like I said, start 2 of each, scoring is big play heavy (1 pt solo, 0.5 assisted, 4 pt sack, 2pt TFL, 6 pt int, 3 pt fumble forced/recovered, 2 pt pass defended). Next best DBs I'm looking at are Ihedigbo (but he's old), Malcolm Jenkins, and Chris Harris Jr (though he's a CB). There are a few decent LBs left, but I think I'm strongest there, both in quality and youth.

• Locked thread