Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
A total loser is only able to date another total loser? That is shocking. What is the world coming to when people with low standards can only date other people with equally low standards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Look the OP has made a classic mistake. You really can't afford to put all your boyfriend points in one basket. What you should do is use your remaining boyfriend points to work on diversifying your girlfriend portfolio, reducing the risk of squandering your points if your relationship doesn't work out.

You should also consider trading some of your boyfriend points in your current girlfriend for another guy's points in a different girl.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That's a lot of vitriol aimed at a vagina you have no access to.

Lady, I'd vitriolically smash my cockhead with a ball-peen hammer before I put my dork anywhere near the row of razor sharp teeth that assuredly inhabit her festering mantrap cavity.

My favorite quote from her? "Women should just lay there and take their rape." VERBATIM. I'd not gently caress a woman who has such clear disdain for her rotting cavern. If she doesn't like her snatch, why would I?

Fleshlight, bitch.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
ok serious question is everyone in the story in high school in a small town because I can't see any other reason you would willingly go to a denny's

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

NurhacisUrn posted:

Lady, I'd vitriolically smash my cockhead with a ball-peen hammer before I put my dork anywhere near the row of razor sharp teeth that assuredly inhabit her festering mantrap cavity.

My favorite quote from her? "Women should just lay there and take their rape." VERBATIM. I'd not gently caress a woman who has such clear disdain for her rotting cavern. If she doesn't like her snatch, why would I?

Fleshlight, bitch.

wtf is wrong w you

Wolfsheim posted:

ok serious question is everyone in the story in high school in a small town because I can't see any other reason you would willingly go to a denny's

op is an episode of friday night lights

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Someguy posted:

goons sure do love crafting stories around their fictional 'girlfriends'

The long version mentions the extra seat they had to request for OP's massive dick.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

NurhacisUrn posted:

Fleshlight, bitch.

Do you use the extra small fleshlight because you have a tiny dick or because you want to pretend you're raping a preteen or both?

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

Do you use the extra small fleshlight because you have a tiny dick or because you want to pretend you're raping a preteen or both?

What the gently caress is wrong with you? Clearly it is because I have a micropenis. Way to try to be a sick gently caress up in here.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

NurhacisUrn posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you? Clearly it is because I have a micropenis. Way to try to be a sick gently caress up in here.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

NurhacisUrn posted:

You post like somebody who would be a child molester if they weren't afraid of getting their rear end kicked by a 12 year old.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
why the F*CK is this thread 5 pages long omfg smgdh

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

You post like somebody who would be a child molester if they weren't afraid of getting their rear end kicked by a 12 year old.

e:
Which is why I loving love, adore, worship, venerate chubbers. I will gladly "roll in the deep" all goddamn day, every goddamn week.

Fat girls is where it is at.

\/\/\/\/\/\/

NurhacisUrn fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Aug 4, 2014

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Hobohemian posted:

A total loser is only able to date another total loser? That is shocking. What is the world coming to when people with low standards can only date other people with equally low standards?

Embracing that leads to sex, so more people should suck it up and accept they're current situation.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I have never been to Denny's what am I missing?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

TheReverend posted:

a meth addiction and gaping maw where teeth would normally be

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress is this poo poo, :gas:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

TheReverend posted:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
op are you single yet

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

what is the last picture and also what do the first two 'B's in BBBLT stand for? is it just bacon bacon bacon lettuce tomato?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Why is this not in E/N? :iiam:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Fetus Tree posted:

what is the last picture and also what do the first two 'B's in BBBLT stand for? is it just bacon bacon bacon lettuce tomato?

The last picture is what you will eventually find if you spend enough time trawling Denny's. Also, yes. Bacon bacon bacon lettuce tomato.

Denny's.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Server.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
So did he ever post anything in e/n yet?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
:eyepop:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
op is still a human being

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
I didn't read the thread, but just wanted to say, OP, that if your first instinct is to post this in GBS you're not all there. Go break up with that awful-sounding gf of yours and apologize to your friend. Also, im gay

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Demon of the East posted:

I didn't read the thread, but just wanted to say, OP, that if your first instinct is to post this in GBS you're not all there. Go break up with that awful-sounding gf of yours and apologize to your friend. Also, im gay

This except without the first two sentences

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
gently caress drat gently caress gently caress godfuckdamn

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm not gay, but being gay seems really loving cool

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Hobohemian posted:

you posted this on the something awful forums

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

gagelion posted:

you posted this on the something awful forums

I know I'm posting on SA. Do you know your posting on SA or

bigzak posted:

Did you mean to post this in the "I'm a boring human being" forum?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

bigzak posted:

Did you mean to post this in the "I'm a boring human being" forum

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
OP is scum.

Subhuman scum.

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
no i meant to post it in gbs ok guys

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ilikedirt posted:

why the F*CK is this thread 5 pages long omfg smgdh

untz untz untz

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

*kicks back* p. cool thread guys...hehe. pretty cool thread *sips wine glas full of piss*

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

untz untz untz

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

...I thought you were fuckin dead.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i really did try to read the op but i only got into the second paragraph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

NurhacisUrn posted:

...I thought you were fuckin dead.

I thought you were loving dad?