Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I think the Troll is actually kinda cute. :3: I hope he becomes our friendly big-head buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Watch as it's Dororo somehow.

...Actually that would explain the whole being crazy badass for a kid thing.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
There was one of them in Kirby.

Jumpershoot was rad.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
This game is cool and good, and I am enjoying watching it greatly. The mountain boss fight kicked rear end and I can't wait to see how we step it up from that.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Vicissitude posted:

I have no idea what this means, but okay.

Hey, I thought your commentary was funny, and you should definitely watch the rest of the videos if only to see Hyakkimaru engage in deadly combat with an entire mountain.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Honestly I think that kind of does fit with my earlier joke theory about Dororo being the human the Fiends made out of Hyakki's body parts, because Hyakki got his hippocampic synapse earlier. Dororo obviously can't generate short-term memory. His apparent lack of awareness is actually because he's physically incapable of it.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Man, if Hyakki's this crazy badass when he gets his arms back, imagine how he'll be when he gets back depth perception.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Those are Whomps, not Thwomps. :colbert:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

AccidentalHipster posted:

So, who wants to start theorizing who is the abomination cobbled together from Hyakkimaru's stolen parts? The fiends mentioned him being a failure at the start of the video, so it's probably someone we met. I thought it was Tohomaru until he told the fiends to gently caress off because he's missing the eye that Hyakkimaru got back when he met Dororo and he was supposed to die a ways back in the story. Most likely candidate is Saburota given how he's started pulling demon powers outta his rear end. Or Dororo seeing how he can punch harder than most swords can cut and seems to be missing most of his brain. :cheeky:

Tahoumaru is actually missing his right eye, the same eye Hyakki's missing.

It is totally Dororo that is the person made from Hyakki's bits. That's why he's so tiny, they were ickle babby parts.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Obviously Saburota is doing the same thing Hyakki is doing in reverse. In the boss fight against him he will take off his left arm and it will be a sword

Edit: This would actually be a really cool idea, for a boss in a game to have all the upgrades you didn't collect along the way.

Kinu Nishimura fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Sep 27, 2014

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Teeth? Diaphragm?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
HIs gallbladder?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
A video with no Fiends at all? Lame. C'mon, Fiends, step it up

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I was actually talking to a friend of mine recently and he was like "yo alcharagia whaddya want for Christmas?" and I was like "so there's this game called Blood Will Tell" and he was like "holy poo poo you mean the game where the main character has swords for arms? I played that ages ago" and I was like "wow"

so that's my story. Also he's gonna buy me Blood Will Tell for Christmas and I'm going to enjoy it

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
So Dororo was punching his gums in the face earlier?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Ratoslov posted:

Jesus Christ, how much tower is there?

Five videos' worth.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Can't Hyakki smell demon auras? That's not even an optional upgrade, that's part of the plot. Why couldn't he smell Dororo?

Also the Bad Ending credits music is so bouncy, I dig it.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Given the way Hyakki nonchalantly dropped it just there I almost feel like they didn't even intend it to be a plot twist and some drunk editor didn't catch the continual typos referring to Dororo as a he

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
don't mess with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
The fact that they actively downgrade you for beating the game 100% is hysterical to me.

• Locked thread