Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
discover is for people who suck at credit cards.

it's like the guy who wants to buy a car but can't get approved for anything except a chrysler 200.

it's like the guy who goes to a strip club and complains that he didn't cum and demands his dollar bills back.

it's like the guy who can't get into a good school, so instead he enrolled in ITT tech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

discover, the ITT Tech of credit cards.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

I'm amazed at the average persons credit card debt. actually no I'm not people are retarded.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

I live in vancouver where houses are so god drat expensive because of all the mainland china people coming and buying them all up.

my aunt is a realtor and sold a property in a nice part of richmond, which was a 50x120 lot and a house that was basically ready to be torn down. Asking price: $888,888 (of course). Sold for $1,680,000.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

cathay pacific is a pretty loving great airline. even in cattle class they treat you like somewhat of a human, and they give you food and free beer and even wet towels.

• Locked thread