Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Daedra posted:

muslims dont like to see women walking around in yoga pants

sounds like muslims are gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Throwdini posted:

stop equating muslims with arabs. normal muslims aren't fuckbrained women hater

lol geez

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

paranoid randroid posted:

that one darius guy that wrote that article about how denmark is a lovely place to cruise for gently caress because their social safety nets mean that women arent afraid of being without support from a man

Do you mean Roosh V who wrote an entire book entitled DONT BANG DENMARK? The same guy that rants and raves about how Poland is the greatest place on God's green earth because backwards slavs will suck his tiny baby dick?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Phrasing posted:

In some areas the dudes watch videos of another dude dancing in woman's clothing and jerk off to that because a woman doing it would be hosed up and unacceptable.

Makes you think.

You don't have to be muslim to do that

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i often see really pretty young ladies in thin almost seethrough veils and niqabs where you can clearly see they are in great shape, and then i see a western woman in cutoffs and a tank top but weighing 300+ lbs, and, it makes me think

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

they like it, op

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!
One time I saw a lady on the bus wearing a hijab and a Playboy Bunny jacket. It was weird.

Also, autocorrect is racist and tried to turn hijab into hijack.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 634 days!
They are bullshit OP, they are.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

quakster posted:

culture is part of a person's agenda and everyone has their own. if you attack another person's culture you are denying their agenda and claiming your personal culture to be better, which is the whole reason forcing others to wear stupid ghost costumes is a problem to begin with. please don't attack muslim women on the street, you goon

no no no bomb saudi arabia

niqabs are in fact bullshit unless youre from one of those desert tribes where even dudes wear them

i hear theyre p comfy

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

lexan posted:

Also, autocorrect is racist and tried to turn hijab into hijack.

That's the masculine form.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

best part of niqab is there is often sexy lingerie underneath :awesome:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Niqabs are bullshit and when you see women wearing them with their husbands they're always huge hypocritical slobs running around half naked and smelling like cat piss.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

quakster posted:

culture is part of a person's agenda and everyone has their own. if you attack another person's culture you are denying their agenda and claiming your personal culture to be better, which is the whole reason forcing others to wear stupid ghost costumes is a problem to begin with. please don't attack muslim women on the street, you goon

you are kinda zig-zaging across an almost point here

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
nice to see gbs 1.4 is literally no different from reddit. 1.2 owned. bring back 1.2

i see a lot of angry dhimmis mad they cant get any muslim pussy. convert to my religion and you'll have a chance.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Some cultures can be better then others IMO. Example ----- SA > buzzfeed = Fark \=/ Reddit.

So, in short, I hope Israel wipes Palestine off the map, IMO.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

some cultures are better than others

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fandyien posted:

some cultures are better than others
yes, but can you truly call any culture that produces gbs posters anything other than absolute trash?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
who is the coolest culture tho

its probably some dudes you never hear about because they dont start poo poo or hassle anyone

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Pon de Bundy posted:

nice to see gbs 1.4 is literally no different from reddit. 1.2 owned. bring back 1.2

i see a lot of angry dhimmis mad they cant get any muslim pussy. convert to my religion and you'll have a chance.

Are niquabs itchy? they look kind of itchy.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
just here to support israel

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Nudity laws aside, no one has the right to tell another person what to wear and what not to wear.

Niqabs in theory are fine except many women are forced to wear them out of fear of getting beat by husbands or family.

I think the correct answer is kill everyone who is religious. I think that's like 90% of the human population. Property values would plummet due to the excess in available housing, but it'd reduce issues of water shortage, food scarcity, all while slowing the effects of climate change from overpopulation.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

No. 6 posted:

I think that's like 90% of the human population. Property values would plummet due to the excess in available housing, but it'd reduce issues of water shortage, food scarcity, all while slowing the effects of climate change from overpopulation.

where is jessica hyde?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
where's the consensus hovering on this?

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

No. 6 posted:

I think the correct answer is kill everyone who is religious..

My utopia is a bunch of fat wispy pussies who watch Adventure Time and discuss only the finest of anime.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
is it possible to be fat and whispy

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!

paranoid randroid posted:

who is the coolest culture tho

Yazidis are pretty dope, they worship a peacock devil.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

lexan posted:

they get into honour killing sometimes, though

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

lexan posted:

yah but theyre about to get murdered to gently caress by ISIS so i guess they will be cool in the body temperature sense haha

:smith:

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
"women in niqabs probably look at scantily clad girls and are like "wow what a cruel culture where women are told to dress like this for the pleasure of male strangers"" - an infographic I saw on facebook, july 2014

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
what the heck is it with mediterranean cultures and hair anyway.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Maoist Pussy posted:

Islam is basically like having 1/5th of the planet be a lifestyle bear bathhouse.

Why can't we have that and let women go to school?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's actually really important to support whatever backwards-rear end caveman poo poo people do across the world, as long as it is anti-West.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
as a muslim male, i support hijab.

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

SplitSoul posted:

they get into honour killing sometimes, though

So do Russian Eastern Orthodox. Unless they're in a civilized country, in which case they're p chill

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Pon de Bundy posted:

as a muslim male, i support hijab.

I don't mind the hijab so much. It's like a cool hat.

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!
Why don't they just shave their women bald? Would solve a lot of problems.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

It's actually really important to support whatever backwards-rear end caveman poo poo people do across the world, as long as it is anti-West.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I was driving behind a car that had a bumper sticker that said "I'm the Man of the House!" so I pulled up beside to see who this douche was and it was a woman wearing a hijab and I lolled until I could lol no more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
I once read an outrageous statistic about north african muslims
in france that a whole bunch of the women who wear it
are literally forced to. I'm the son of immigrants so I get cultural pressure and don't really think it's a very big deal, but the statistic I read made it out like the women who wore it were forced. That's hosed up, but i'm not surprised: most devout muslim women in the islamic diaspora just wear the hijab.

I think the niqab is ridiculous pre-modern nonsense, but I respect the women who choose to wear it because of the traditionalist aspect of it all. I'm not sure if i'm socially conservative, but I have a lot of respect for social conservatism. I don't even have that big an issue with Christian fundamentalism for the same reason.

True story: i live in the most ratchet part of florida (Broward), but i once saw a muslim family decked out in full religious regalia coming on the bus. They were probably persian I think, but one of the older sons in the group was especially swarthy. I wanted to ask at least one of them a whole bunch of drat questions about their culture and whatnot, but its pretty clear their car must've broke down and that this was their first (and last) time on the bus. They kept to themselves.

• Locked thread