Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
israeli girls are pretty hot ya know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

There's a difference between not caring if a woman gets off & being incapable of getting a woman off. There just happens to be a lot of overlap in those two categories.

Whats a female orgasm have to do with me. Unless she's the one paying for poo poo. Id like the roles reversed for once. You try to please me and pay for all my poo poo and I just sit around and look cute. That'd be the real gender bender

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My father had that exact arrangement once actually, with some rich New Yorker woman. That sounds ideal

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Do they sell sexy hitler costumes?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

i didnt know there was any other kind

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Well I think he also hosed her silly too

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Im losing my mind

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
They're called Hitler costumes.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

I think they have both male and female versions of it.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
some day someone will cosplay pregnant sailor hitler and it will be posted here and I will weep

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

My father had that exact arrangement once actually, with some rich New Yorker woman.
tell us about ur gigolo pops

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
we should hang and j/o just no gay stuff

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

My father had that exact arrangement once actually, with some rich New Yorker woman. That sounds ideal

Was he hot

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Yes, tell us more about your gigolo pops. Feel free to start the thread "My dad was a gigolo, ama"

e: feel free to posts pics of your hot dad

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings
Dickgirls are people too

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

tell us about ur gigolo pops

He usually had 2 or 3 girlfriends at a time throughout his 30's, after his divorce. Now he's got cancer and it might win. But he had a good run. He was a professor and seemed to make a habit of dating cute young students. Even as adjunct you can swim in it apparently. But there were other sources..dance groups, community groups. anyone complaining about meeting women just isn't getting out there.

About his gigolo thing, I never really asked that much about it. Probably isn't much more to tell.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

He usually had 2 or 3 girlfriends at a time throughout his 30's, after his divorce. Now he's got cancer and it might win. But he had a good run. He was a professor and seemed to make a habit of dating cute young students. Even as adjunct you can swim in it apparently. But there were other sources..dance groups, community groups. anyone complaining about meeting women just isn't getting out there.

About his gigolo thing, I never really asked that much about it. Probably isn't much more to tell.

What did he look like

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I shouldnt talk about family members to strange internet people

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Aug 8, 2014

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Cream_Filling posted:

its only a big deal for hosed up people. probably they were touched as children or something

I can only assume you hold this belief because you do not have sex with women, since like 9/10 women ever really, really get off on being tied up and spanked and hair-pulled and just generally being treated like a woman.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

we should hang and j/o just no gay stuff

If you say 'no homo' immediately before or after nothings gay.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

A. Beaverhausen posted:

If you say 'no homo' immediately before or after nothings gay.

I say it right before I go into the bathhouse, and I'm covered for the whole evening.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
my fetish is shoving the squishy part of a fleshlight up my vagina, loving a random dude with it on cam, then birthing it out on the living room floor in front of him after we're done

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

lonesomedwarf posted:

can someon eplease answer this question i really want to know

oh it's because we don't all focus 100% of our attention on our Something Awful Posting and aren't really paying attention, and don't notice we hit quote and not edit until we hit reply and there's two posts

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
My kink is missionary sex with one consenting, adult woman, at night, with the lights off.

I am a disgusting monster.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oval office raja posted:

oh it's because we don't all focus 100% of our attention on our Something Awful Posting and aren't really paying attention, and don't notice we hit quote and not edit until we hit reply and there's two posts

okay thats cool but why not just hit back or close the tab or whatever that was really hte point of the question i mean i know its not a big issue or anything but sometimes i just wonder about things like this probably because i have no real life or friends or anyone significant in my life that i can talk to about things even though i am now past 30 oh god i hate myself someone help

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

lonesomedwarf posted:

okay thats cool but why not just hit back or close the tab or whatever that was really hte point of the question i mean i know its not a big issue or anything but sometimes i just wonder about things like this probably because i have no real life or friends or anyone significant in my life that i can talk to about things even though i am now past 30 oh god i hate myself someone help

hold on buddy itll be ok :ohdear:

how about i run you a nice hot bath? you just soak and relax. ill make soup and sandwiches, we'll take it easy at home tonight and when you're ready to talk about it ill be here to listen and thumbfuck your peehole til yourdick explodes like a microwaved hot dog

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

I don't get poop stuff either. Didn't we have a poop eater on the forums at one point?

We did. He asked if it was safe to eat his girlfriends poo in some ask/tell sex thread.

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
look if yo udont see how ever relationship has at its core a brutal power dynamic and dont express it through choking and fake rape than you my friend are just not getting it

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
its very important to me that the internet accepts how i like to punch suck and cuck everyone all ther time

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
dont predent YOU dont love to tie people up, and rape themand think about it all the time like me :rolleyes

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

i thought making a man wear my heels and a penguin apron to the store to buy me tampons was sexually deviant, but after running the numbers it turns out i was just being a bitch

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Cucking Mama posted:

republicans are cool

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

hold on buddy itll be ok :ohdear:

how about i run you a nice hot bath? you just soak and relax. ill make soup and sandwiches, we'll take it easy at home tonight and when you're ready to talk about it ill be here to listen and thumbfuck your peehole til yourdick explodes like a microwaved hot dog

got drat sounds good to me ill start now

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ouch

... ha ha ha just kidding i didnt really do it

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

Whats a female orgasm have to do with me. Unless she's the one paying for poo poo. Id like the roles reversed for once. You try to please me and pay for all my poo poo and I just sit around and look cute. That'd be the real gender bender

I got into a relationship like this and then she bought me a mid-century house and had a baby and before I knew it I had turned into a housewife.
So I guess be careful with that unless you're a Cleaver-lifestyler or into Draper-play or whatever you want to call it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm a little disappointed that the gigolo promise was not delivered on. Disappointed but not surprised.

oval office raja posted:

my fetish is shoving the squishy part of a fleshlight up my vagina, loving a random dude with it on cam, then birthing it out on the living room floor in front of him after we're done

That's a solid fetish & don't let anyone tell you it's wrong. Cam girls make mad bank & you're providing an original sci-fi playlet every time you do this which is more than you can say for Hollywood.

lonesomedwarf posted:

I have a bad doubleposting habit that I blame on the forums being annoying to navigate on my phone/tablet & usually doing something else at the time but I'm trying to do it less.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Um, I believe the proper term is Reverse 1950's Household, thank you very much.

Roy fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 7, 2014

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
There's nothing wrong with being a housewife/househusband. Kinks all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

being a househusband sounds pretty sweet id do it

• Locked thread