Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roy
Sep 24, 2007

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I don't get poop stuff either. Didn't we have a poop eater on the forums at one point?

We did. He asked if it was safe to eat his girlfriends poo in some ask/tell sex thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Um, I believe the proper term is Reverse 1950's Household, thank you very much.

Roy fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 7, 2014

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

what was the answer?

he was told to not eat his girlfriends poop irrc

then he was ridiculed by the bdsm crowd which i imagine is like being bullied by the weird fat girl in a wheelchair in high school

Roy fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Aug 7, 2014

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

Women like to get hosed and men like to gently caress. When you try to mess with this dynamic no one is happy and everyone is confused. End of story.

everyone but my penis

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

lonesomedwarf posted:

Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding will be permitted once every seven years. For many of you this will mean much less breeding, for me, much much more.

hahahahahaha *laugh track*

i love bbt

incidentally that show is also my fetish

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

there's no way that's an actual fetish

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Mike the TV posted:

I've done it. Just start thinking of something as the sexiest thing ever and jerk off to it a few times. Your brain will get confused and start loving it.

forum user Mike the TV

:mrgw::fh:

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Secks Cauldron posted:

Stupid, oblivious, naive, desperate, etc.

Also I'm a pretty big feminist and I love pegging dudes in the rear end.

realtalk, how can i get my girl to start mashing plastic penises into my bum

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Secks Cauldron posted:

For example, don't wear pants when you go grocery shopping, and rub your rear end against the biggest cucumbers you can find.

interesting

but please stop objectifying me

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
being a girl on the internet sure is hard. but life is also hard for calvin, who is in a female led relationship.

here is his story:

quote:

before i asked my questions, i will give some background of my conditions.

my wife, is 31, working as an interior designer and have quite busy life.
i am 31 as well, working as a logistic manager of a local company.
we have married for 4 years, and 2nd year in the FLR. she has been dominant since the day one we meet, but only after last 2 years, she officially collared me.

i knew what is the meaning of being collared, that i have to submit 100% and live by her rules totally.
few weeks ago, my wife asked me to turn over all my assets (few houses , lands and cars) into her names despite we have to pay quite big amounts for the ownership turnover adminstration.
one of the assets is a house that i shared 50-50 with my brother (who of course dont know of our FLR), so it's a bit complex to do it since my brother certainly will ask why i need to turnover my name into hers.
i told my wife about this, but she insisted.
before we never talk about our assets, she already know all of mine is belong to her, but i just curious why she need to officially do the turnover.

it is not that i didnt trust my wife, i trust her with all my life, and only live my life for her. but just a little bit curios why she do so. is it a showing that she no more trusting me as before ?
I have agreed to do the turnover and waiting my brother to coming back from abroad to finalise it (sure he will asked a lot and i still dont know what to tell him).
my wife asked me just told him the truth if i cant find any good excuse. of which i dont think i can do it. nobody knew our FLR lifestyle except for one of her younger sister so far.
please share your thoughts, i really appreciate any.

calvin.

http://atherfeet.myfastforum.org/Financial_Limit_about3536.html

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
hey man don't kink shame

brb, taking a dick up the butt for my gf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

British people seem to like wearing rubber quite a lot. But, like, not in the sense of "look at my sexy form-fitting rubber clothes" but more like in the sense of "holy gently caress I am wearing layers upon layers of rubber, why am I doing this"

british people sure love their wellies

• Locked thread