Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
become a transgender - you'll never have to worry about getitng laid again, and you can post in the "ladies" thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Cardiovorax posted:

It's the latin word for "on this side" just like trans is the latin word for "on the other side." Scientists like having special words even for ordinary things because it makes them easier to define. It's not a made-up tumblr term.

It's a made up usenet term, please don't disparage scientists by suggesting any of them are involved lol

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
*clearing throat and then talking in a surprisingly high voice* It's actually a latin term, for how incredibly fuckin gay I am. Look it up sometime on alt.binaries.erotica.transgender if u want to check the science out urself

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
mom keeps complaining that i spend all my SSI money on tape and piss buckets for my wierd fetish.. im like come on mom drat way to de-enable my self actualization, your triggering me

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
here at GBS the women are men, and the men are fat

• Locked thread