Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I've tried bondage and the whole dom/sub thing and it was p. cool, but I drew the line at getting doubleteamed. Am I too conservative? Am I Ronald Raegan now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Cream_Filling posted:

its only a big deal for hosed up people. probably they were touched as children or something

Hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting a leather boot to my throat and being called a dirty whore. Don't kinkshame.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Accents are literally the hottest asset a woman can have as far as I'm concerned

Guys too. Irish is the best

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Gonna go out on a limb here but you might be a tiny bit hosed up if you are sexually aroused by abusing someone you love or by being abused by them.

Nothing says love like a dog collar and a gimp suit.

vvv also true

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Aug 7, 2014

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

we should hang and j/o just no gay stuff

If you say 'no homo' immediately before or after nothings gay.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I saw all the new pages and was like "Yay, goons getting in touch with their degeneracy" but no, it's only one pathetic douchbag jacking off to himself and constant quoteing thereof reinforcing that poo poo.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
^^Eh, I'll take abigger dick than balls any day.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I did butt stuff tonight, ama

but don't because I am snoozy & just trying to get enough water in my body to not die of dehydration in my sleep. But seriously, butt stuff.

Ever had a foot up the butt? It's total :gizz:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
You gotta have advertising to go along with the package.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Cis is short for cisgender. It means you identify as the sex you were assigned at birth.

I'm confused. So there's a special name for something ordinary? Like if you're born a dude and identify as a dude you're cis? Or is it that if you're a dude and your parents decide for whatever reason to treat you like a chick from birth but you're like 'gently caress you dad im a guy/cis?'

vv My apologies. Huh, there really are a lot of pictures of this guy showcasing.

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Aug 10, 2014

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Ok, cool. But I'm still not seeing the difference between gender and cisgender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

:fap:

• Locked thread