Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
sometimes when i have sex with the ladies or the mans instead of them laying on the back sometimes i like to lay on my back

im v kinky u see u wouldnts understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Your view of sex is all hosed up & divorced from intimacy but you're presenting it like it's a normal outlook to have. You're giving your opinion on something you haven't actually experienced even if you've technically been present for the event.

a mentally retarded person addicted to the internet has a distorted perception ocf sex?????????

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The same handful of people show up in every political thread, every trans thread, every fat thread, every Doobie thread, every webcomic thread, etc.

i post in threads indiscriminately bc i believe its my duty to spread the light of our lord jesus christ thru my wonderful posts that are reflections of gods wuill

• Locked thread