Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Maoist Pussy posted:

Nuh uh, I've tried this a bunch of times and it doesn't work.

whoflungpoop & Maoist Pussy have been hooking up? I would not have predicted that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Maoist Pussy posted:

i'm actually a trendsetter and a spectacular lover. i have made love to so many now; my hunger for strange turns ever more exotic and rarified.

Oh god, you're building a lady out of parts of other ladies aren't you?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Give her at least two vaginas. Trust me on this.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

In case you break one.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Okay, now you're starting to sound like a sexual deviant.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

im an orange posted:

why is dominance/submission such a central part of sexuality for so many people? i want a scientific explanation.

Why are power dynamics such a central part of most human interactions? Now shut the gently caress up & get back in the cage.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cream_Filling posted:

i understand that you want to reenact your own childhood abuse to feel like youre gaingin control over it but honeslty therapy is probably going to be better for you

Hot Dom Therapist is worth every penny.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

it's not like a breathing choke I've seen girls respond to but more like a "you can't move and I own you bitch"

You just answered your own question.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Cream_Filling's kink is armchair psychology, you guys are the real kinkshamers.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cream_Filling posted:

"drugs arent that bad for you, and this has nothing to do with the fact that im a drug addict"

Are you equating sex to drugs because that's pretty revealing of you if so.

BigBoss posted:

I have a pretty serious problem. One of my headmates is a pansexual otherkin. I don't know what to do with xir.

Avoid disturbing their horde of gold?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cream_Filling posted:

im actually talking about the frantic self-delusion you see in both these groups where "oh i was abused as a child but it has nothign to do with my [weird sex thing] and its totally healthy and cool"

Not every kinky person was sexually abused as a child. Absolutely not saying a person should be ashamed if they were or that they can't have a fulfilling sex life but childhood sexual abuse is not a universal experience & it's kind weird for you to assume it is.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

if you're gonna get all earnest and explainy at the forced unfunny gimmick you could at least do it in a funny way, like use a lot of tumblr verbal flailing or back yourself into accidentally defending dogfucking or show us real life examples of what a happy and healthy pervert you are

I was trying to be nice. You're being a little harsh in your constructive criticism.

Cream_Filling posted:

werent you a prostitute and also abused or am i confusing you with some other poster

I was not abused so you probably have me confused with someone else.

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

Gayness is a disease and i didnt contract it

You'll probably always be a carrier though, but seriously sorry about the molestation.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Ruddha posted:

could more weirdo nerds talk about what gets their dicks hard pls

The White Dragon posted:

let's just say buffy was a female dog and my depravity knew no bounds

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Wolfman Nards posted:

I think sexual deviants are more vocal because they're really super horny and it's hard for them to get off. Going around talking about weird sex probably helps them find people to weirdly gently caress, but I doubt they think about it that way because after all the act of having weird sex is called "playing" and there are different types of "play" depending on how weird you are. Like, masterbation doesn't even effect their horny level and may even make them more sexually frustrated. Getting off is very important to them.

I've got a playmeter and when I get near another pervert the proximity alarm goes off depending on how depraved their sexual demands are, it's basically the Homeland Security Alert system of orgasms.

Wolfman Nards posted:

There's this one type of "play" called "norm play" or "norming" and it's where you and your partner who are really weird and horny have completely normal sex and the fact that it's not weird sex is supposed to somehow be extra hot and I think that's loving stupid.

Sometimes me & my lover will norm, we get into oversized t-shirts & sweat pants & binge watch shows on Netflix until we orgasm. One time we had some neighbors over for a "dinner party" and we chatted and had dinner and then chatted more & they went home never knowing they were part of our groupnormplay. So hot.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

i have netflix but i never watch anything i just use it as any excuse to put my penis inside of you and occasionally ill be watching iron man for like 10 seconds at a time

The people you date usually get turned on watching Iron Man?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Hey whatever works.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

i loving hate sex i just like degrading women

This but unironically. Then I started to hate that too. All too much work and what do I care

This is the reason Japan's birth rate is dropping.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Women mostly get off on enthusiasm. But who cares if women get off

There's a difference between not caring if a woman gets off & being incapable of getting a woman off. There just happens to be a lot of overlap in those two categories.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Yes, tell us more about your gigolo pops. Feel free to start the thread "My dad was a gigolo, ama"

e: feel free to posts pics of your hot dad

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm a little disappointed that the gigolo promise was not delivered on. Disappointed but not surprised.

oval office raja posted:

my fetish is shoving the squishy part of a fleshlight up my vagina, loving a random dude with it on cam, then birthing it out on the living room floor in front of him after we're done

That's a solid fetish & don't let anyone tell you it's wrong. Cam girls make mad bank & you're providing an original sci-fi playlet every time you do this which is more than you can say for Hollywood.

lonesomedwarf posted:

okay thats cool but why not just hit back or close the tab or whatever that was really hte point of the question i mean i know its not a big issue or anything but sometimes i just wonder about things like this probably because i have no real life or friends or anyone significant in my life that i can talk to about things even though i am now past 30 oh god i hate myself someone help

I have a bad doubleposting habit that I blame on the forums being annoying to navigate on my phone/tablet & usually doing something else at the time but I'm trying to do it less.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
There's nothing wrong with being a housewife/househusband. Kinks all around.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Although I don't think sex makes anyone happy anyway. But there is the way to get every last fleeting morsel of pleasure and satisfaction out of it, and that is to be a loving man and not a feminist baby. Then your woman will respect and want you, if that's what you want.
Your posting on sex is like a blind man describing a sunset.

ZergRushing posted:

My girlfriend of 6 years insists that I dom the everloving poo poo out of her. Last night I was playing Silent Hill 1 for old times sake and she starting giving me a blowjob to try and distract me. I kept fake telling her to stop cause I was playing games damnit which just made her try harder of course. She started begging me to tie her up, play with her rear end and gently caress her until I exploded in her mouth, which I then did. She loved it and did it all of her own volition, true story. You just need to get out more.
What riddle level were you playing on while getting your dick sucked?

Daedra posted:

my favorite part of sex is rolling over and making her sleep in the wet spot
My favorite part of sex is when the girl's ovipositor starts vibrating.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Tell me about this fabled sunset I think we are all blind here

Well maybe not degrading..more like using them, I liked that. Like that monkey face loving the frog video. That was my sex life. Did you come? Wait, wait, I don't care. Why pretend otherwise

Women really get off on fat credit card bills and alimony payments too

Yea righttttt it's just me and my dick tonight baby girl, the wallet is taking the night off

[My dad] usually had 2 or 3 girlfriends at a time throughout his 30's, after his divorce... He was a professor and seemed to make a habit of dating cute young students.

Although I don't think sex makes anyone happy anyway.

Your view of sex is all hosed up & divorced from intimacy but you're presenting it like it's a normal outlook to have. You're giving your opinion on something you haven't actually experienced even if you've technically been present for the event.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

why are you bothering

He wanted an excuse to share.

can someone summarize the point this retard is trying to make?

That he has a stunted theory of mind and a personality disorder that's probably directly linked to his daddy issues.

rootphreak posted:

suck my rear end in a top hat, you oval office

I love you

DAD please keep your posting to the subforums so we dont run into each other

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

cripes, it really does seem to be like the same handful of people posting over & over in every thread about sexual experiences

The same handful of people show up in every political thread, every trans thread, every fat thread, every Doobie thread, every webcomic thread, etc.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ilikedirt posted:

i post in threads indiscriminately bc i believe its my duty to spread the light of our lord jesus christ thru my wonderful posts that are reflections of gods wuill

You're an inspiration to us all.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kyrie eleison posted:

my diagnosis is 'excessive materialism'. the sort of person who believes that love is purely chemical, and all experiences are illusory. he thinks he is one of the rare few willing to face the bleak truth. it is a common ideological ailment on these boards. his sexuality is a direct consequence of it

My diagnosis as an internet doctor would be abandonment issues with his mother combined with his father's unhealthy attitudes toward women and intimacy leading to your diagnosis of "extreme materialism" as a defense mechanism. Good consult, Dr. Kyrie eleison.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

EA Sports posted:

i can never get an answer from anyone on why my nipples are always hard.

Have you tried asking an irl doctor to warm them up? Like maybe with their mouth?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

EA Sports posted:

i did ask a doctor before but he said it was normal but like everyone who's seen me with my shirt off asks me about it and ive never see anyone else with it.

If your doctor isn't worried and it's not causing you discomfort then just embrace your uniqueness and cut the nipples out of all your shirts.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

wit posted:

I like to hear about the really unattainable ones. Like guys who are only into women who are 50ft tall. Sure they can date a really tall girl and yeah they can watch them stomp around a little model city (sometimes for imitation crab meat). But still...sigh.
I'm feeling disappointed that I never got the chance to hook up with a guy with this fetish because I would love to dress up as a sexy Godzilla and trash the gently caress out of a little model city.

Companion Cube posted:

I like the ones that are so baffling and non-sexual that they go all the way through "weird" and come out on "endearing," like guys who are crazy for balloons (I think it's great that some of them can only get off if the balloon pops and other guys have a terror of them popping; do they need separate halls at kink conventions?), or for girls dressed as clowns and sitting on cakes.
Guys with really weird fetishes are usually very aware & apologetic of how weird their fetishes are and also incredibly gracious if you are willing to play along and I do think that is endearing. Although it's sad that we've repressed people's sexuality to a point where they can't just enjoy their fetish of a clown girl sitting on a cake without some level of shame.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

I don't think I have any fetishes. Is it possible to cultivate one?

Try everything & keep a detailed journal of how hard/wet you get from each thing, then just put them in order from hottest to nottest.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Benny Harvey posted:

What do you mean by unperceptive or unselective?

I think he means that Mr. Sadfuck only dates women who are dumb, have low standards or don't pick up on the sociopathic red flags he's throwing up because they are dumb and have low standards.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Mulefisk posted:

realtalk, how can i get my girl to start mashing plastic penises into my bum
Buy a high quality silicone dildo. Look for a size that you think you can reasonably handle & then get the size slightly smaller than that instead. Assuming your girl lives with you, you will want to get all the prep work taken care of before she gets home. You're going to want a towel covered pillow, the cleaned dildo & some silicone safe lube. Gloves are optional but you might find they make the process easier. I know this doesn't sound very sensual but practicality is your friend here, romance can come later. Now disrobe or put on your crotchless zentai suit. About 10-15 minutes before your girl gets home lube up your dildo (be generous!). Now it's as simple as penetrating your rear end with the dildo. Once you're penetrated, wipe the lube off your hands (or discard the gloves) and position yourself face down on the bed with the pillow under your hips. Make sure you don't let the dildo pop out! Now you just wait to hear her keys in the door. Call out to your girl, "Hey, honey. Can you help me with something? I've slipped." When she walks in the room she may be shocked, reassure her, "I'm okay but I think I fell on something, can you help me get it out?" Assuming she loves you, her nurturing instincts will take over and she'll move to remove the dildo. Once her hand is on the base, firmly but passionately tell her, "Slowly." Human nature will take over from there.

Clitch posted:

Didn't Freud have a weird theory about fetishes?

Something about seeing a parent naked, and when you look away in embarrassment, whatever your eyes land on, you fetishize.
If you've never seen your parents naked is that how you develop the clown girl on a cake fetish?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

It's different than that. Not to toot my own horn and I'm no great prize, but I've gotten almost every woman I've wanted (or could have..sometimes the reality doesn't match up to the dream). I don't need to go after low hanging fruit (although I do sometimes). Recently it's just not worth it anymore though. I'm coming apart at the seams. Sticks and stones niggas

lolz you sound like a great gently caress, I'm masturbating to your post right now

The White Dragon posted:

obviously you get that from seeing your parents naked on your birthday and then when you avert your eyes they land on the clown girl who accidentally sat on your cake and ruined your party

that's just logic dumbass

aaaaaaand I'm spent

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

I like this post and I think barbarism is the trend, not freedom from hypocrisy. Freedom from hypocrisy is the highest ideal of a culture and I do not see that around me. We can all do our part though. I'll probably do mine.

That is one good thing about Christianity. "We are all sinners". No Protestant can claim to be sinless. Puts everyone on equal ground. I could say more but that is enough to say what I am trying to say.

Oh and I am saying that chasing intimacy is the trap. Not intimacy itself, maybe I misspoke. I do not feel cut off from people nor do I express myself that way. But trying to get closer ignores/avoids that you are just as close and as far as you will ever be. We are all human beings. Emotional closeness is a figment of imagination, but intimacy/love do exist in a certain way. I know this is very hard to get across. It's just something to keep in mind, not "if you do not experience this, you are broken". And I am a sinner just like everyone else if we can use that word, and if later I think I'm not for some reason, I'll say I'm not.

We all have the shared experience of being alone, basically. Cameraderie is the highest ideal of love I feel. Why lean on another? If someone can help you to walk upright, so be it, but that's usually the lie we tell ourselves. And if sticking bottles in each others asses brings about a better sense of what it means to be human for someone, then do that I guess.

So what you're saying is that your fetish is being up your own rear end?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kyrie eleison posted:

please be kind, our friend is sharing his feelings

Counterpoint: he's a boring tease that won't detail his degeneracy.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Yes I agree. Personally I feel more lonely in a relationship than I am alone and I have never bothered to articulate to myself exactly why.

Because you distill your sex life down to a "monkey murder-rapes frog" video?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kyrie eleison posted:

also, just some general advice, cut down the posting frequency, or you're going to outwear your welcome, if you haven't already. don't make me regret defending you. take a break

Okay, thanks I won't post anymore & thanks for defending me.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Kyrie eleison posted:

Not you! Sorry I meant Obama guy lol

Oh, well, I do post way too much & it's annoying.

Wait you think you're the matriarch of this thread or something? I'm not looking to fit in whatever that means. I've been on these forums since almost the beginning, I know how it works. I've been helldumped twice and banned more than that. You think I care? Lol.

But yea when I type from my phone I end up saying a lot more. The fresh air and all that

I'm sharing personal details for other people's sake not my own. I'm over most of this. It strikes no chords

Yeah, you seem like a pretty chill dude who keeps above the fray, as evidenced by your posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

You ladies just wanna get your rocks off talking about dirty poo poo. I see it in every sex thread. I'm trying to talk about real stuff.

This thread is clearly labeled for talking about dirty poo poo.

• Locked thread