Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

plain blue jacket posted:

what the poo poo is a "tea" "shop"?

a crusing area for gay men where tea and biscuits can be had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
It is short for Top but they just say the letter T. Essentially the OP let's men come in and gently caress him (these men are called tops) If it was a shop where men go to BE hosed it would be a B shop or bottom shop. The reason he spells it Tea is because it is the British spelling which as we all know is always strange.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh my god everything you enjoy is so boring, I bet you are just the worst in bed.

On the contrary i know many new and interesting moves such as the chimney sweep, the french tickler and the jammy dodger.

what the poo poo is a "tea" "shop"?

We sell loose leaf teas. On tasting today we have a mango and bergamot green tea.

Update: on the way to work today I saw reggae pigeon in a doorway. He wasn't moving.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
hope you're washing the floor in there tonight because pigeons are pretty dirty animals.
you should listen to the dub reggae cover of the nightrider theme that i found.last night

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Update: on the way to work today I saw reggae pigeon in a doorway. He wasn't moving.

how do you know it was the same pigeon??

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

On the contrary i know many new and interesting moves such as the chimney sweep, the french tickler and the jammy dodger.

We sell loose leaf teas. On tasting today we have a mango and bergamot green tea.

rip in peace

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

lonesomedwarf posted:

how do you know it was the same pigeon??

The doorway is a stones throw from the shop plus he had the same shade of grey and girth. I just hope he's jammin up in pigeon heaven.

BUTT PIPE
Oct 11, 2012
what the gently caress is a bergomot green tea

free vybz kartel

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

BUTT PIPE posted:

what the gently caress is a bergomot green tea

free vybz kartel

Bergamot is the same flower that gives earl grey its flavour. I don't really care for it myself.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'm so glad I live in the third world so I don't have e to put up with this

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
This thread makes me sort of sad. That pigeon looked like a real great individual. He was not a criminal suspect, he just wanted to get high.

He just wanted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i70QQK_fyMg

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
all the pigeon wanted was no more pain and instead some rear end in a top hat who thinks it's lol to say 'chill winston' made this bad thread about it

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

I'm so glad I live in the third world so I don't have e to put up with this

Where in the third world are you from? Wales?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Where in the third world are you from? Wales?

I said third world not hell hole Jesus gently caress

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Cucking Mama posted:

all the pigeon wanted was no more pain and instead some rear end in a top hat who thinks it's lol to say 'chill winston' made this bad thread about it

Tell me something my old chum, how are you enjoying life in England, you mentioned earlier you are over here at the moment? Starting to warm to its charms?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

so what's the status on the pigeon

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Palpek posted:

so what's the status on the pigeon

I'll have a look when i pop on my lunch but I'm thinking still dead so it depends if the council have cleaned him away most likely.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Tell me something my old chum, how are you enjoying life in England, you mentioned earlier you are over here at the moment? Starting to warm to its charms?

I like it alright. where I'm at is kind of sedate but beautiful

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Cucking Mama posted:

I like it alright. where I'm at is kind of sedate but beautiful

Where are you at also how is the food? Glad youre finally coming around.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

cambridge. I haven't eaten any of the stuff people say to eat so none of the food has really stood out one way or another

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Cucking Mama posted:

cambridge. I haven't eaten any of the stuff people say to eat so none of the food has really stood out one way or another

thats really your mistake then isnt it how often are you going to get chances like that anyway??

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

I'll have a look when i pop on my lunch but I'm thinking still dead so it depends if the council have cleaned him away most likely.

broken britain

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Hobohemian posted:

Just keep talking to him. If you're half as annoying in real life as you are on SA he'll leave very quickly.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I think you should practice your amateur taxidermy on Reggae Pigeon so you can have the stuffed winged-rat to talk to any time you want.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I think you should practice your amateur taxidermy on Reggae Pigeon so you can have the stuffed winged-rat to talk to any time you want.

Or pickle him and stick him in a jar for the ghost hunters to find perhaps.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
No pigeon no die

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
this thread reminds me of the doggie in i am legend and i am now sad

gently caress you op

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
mmmmmm cant wait to get some tea with one of the many diseases pigeons carry

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i worked in a restaurant for a while and once there was a dead rat stuck in the wall and i had to pull it out because no one else could stomach the smell but because i regularly lived in my own filth it was nothing to me so i guess it's sort of similar

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Or pickle him and stick him in a jar for the ghost hunters to find perhaps.

Make pigieon dick tea and say it gives you sexual powers the Chinese will be all over it

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
drat this thread is so incredibly British.

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

Whittards or the little independent place? I'm going to come and drink some tea in your vermin infested filth hole.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

hope you're washing the floor in there tonight because pigeons are pretty dirty animals.
you should listen to the dub reggae cover of the nightrider theme that i found.last night

that's a cool link you didn't post fucker idiot

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
also reggae sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAI8it97MxE&t=160s

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
rape that bird

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Made a tribute video, hoping it will help people come to terms with his passing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3SQepCfGqo

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Made a tribute video, hoping it will help people come to terms with his passing.

Thank you for this.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

you really know how to walk the line between funny and unfunny

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

you really know how to walk the line between funny and unfunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHF9itPLUo4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
do you also sell those little finger ham and butter sandwiches with the crust removed like Betty's?

cuz i like those

a lot

with my tea obvs

• Locked thread