Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
saig
Mar 9, 2003

i see your reply and raise you an i dont give a shit
sorry you can't see your dick hiding under the giant slab of gut hanging over it op. maybe you should just feel around down there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Ask them their opinion on circumcision. When they inevitably tell you that one choice is really bad and no one should be that way ever and the other way is really good, headbutt them in the dick

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

In your best Jerry Seinfeld voice say "what's the deal with dick cheese?"

Then whip your dick out and spin it whirlybird style with your hands behind your head

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
How do you tell if someone ISNT circumcised without seeing their dick? Don't worry they'll tell you

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

donkey salami posted:

In your best Jerry Seinfeld voice say "what's the deal with dick cheese?"

Then whip your dick out and spin it whirlybird style with your hands behind your head

don't feel like this last bit is gonna work out without a slide whistle

Rodya Raskolnikov
Jun 18, 2009
Ask them to cuck you. It's not gay if you look while they're railing your wife/

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Who gives a poo poo

why do you care you shameful fag

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
bring up the concept of using lotion or lube when masturbating. if they look confused by this, they are uncut. if they think that sounds like a normal and reasonable thing, they are cut.

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße
if they're a girl they're probably not circumcized

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

noone is (or isn't) if you just believe

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
ask your mom

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Start the circumcision argument, cut dudes always desperate to rationalize they mutilated dilz

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
why do goons care so much about other people's dicks

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

President Ark posted:

people are fighting irl over this with armies

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
If u say Shalom and they don't respond in any way chances are they are deaf. Otherwise u can figure it out easy

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The USA had a president named Dick

the 60's were funny

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Hagborn posted:

if they're a girl they're probably not circumcized

unless they were born/raised in a muslim country

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

unless they were born/raised in a muslim country
i was hoping for a trans derail but this works too

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Lol at anyone who thinks most uncut dicks smell like smeg or "dick cheese." Y'all just super jelly of the phermones raw men emit from their tips.

OP, a good way is to casually relate an anecdote, "The other day I was peeing in a rose bush and my dick got caught. Don't you hate that?"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
you could close your eyes while you suck on it and just find out based on how it feels on your tongue

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
Look for the Yamaka

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

there's a pro-circumcision organization called ACORN whose members have a circumcision fetish

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

gingerberger posted:

Look for the Yamaka

Yarmulke

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Deep in the woods, a women who calls herself a "real feminist" meditates. She is completely unshaven and topless, but absolutely not in a sexy way.
After several minutes, without opening her eyes, she speaks one sentence and one sentence alone:
"Circumcision," she says, "does not go far enough."

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Nameless_Steve posted:

Deep in the woods, a women who calls herself a "real feminist" meditates. She is completely unshaven and topless, but absolutely not in a sexy way.
After several minutes, without opening her eyes, she speaks one sentence and one sentence alone:
"Circumcision," she says, "does not go far enough."

then she farts loudly and inhales with gusto

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Ramsus posted:

If they're clean they're circumcised.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

hemale in pain posted:

can you imagine a dick which hasn't been mutilated when the owner of said dick was a child? hosed up

no i don't think about little kid dicks sorry

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Ask them if they can easily give a mushroom stamp.
Build an app that can tell the difference and text yoy then put a camera phone in your bathroom then give them lots of water and beer to make them peee. Them the app will text you the penis status.

God I'm like that Nathan guy.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

SpazmasterX posted:

make an off-hand remark about how much better being circumcised is because apparently uncut guys can't resist flying into a frothy rage over it
I was going to say "ask them about their thought on circumcision ". If they start frothing in the mouth and use words like mutilation and child abuse then they are probably uncut. If they shrug and don't really care about the topic then they are probably cut.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

ArbitraryC posted:

I was going to say "ask them about their thought on circumcision ". If they start frothing in the mouth and use words like mutilation and child abuse then they are probably uncut. If they shrug and don't really care about the topic then they are probably cut.
its actually the opposite

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

turdriver posted:

its actually the opposite

seriously, most of the vocal anti-circumcision people are circumcised themselves and resentful of it

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I AM ANGRY
ANGRY ABOUT DICKS

Gibmiser
Feb 20, 2006
Bored.
Whenever I think about circumcision I think about the crazy Jewish ritual that gives babies herpes...

"...the ritual, known as metzitzah b'peh, after removing the foreskin of the penis the person performing the procedure places his mouth briefly over the wound, sucking a small amount of blood out, which is discarded."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

President Ark posted:

im gay

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax
the uncircumcised guys will tell you about it at every possible opportunity

and they won't ever loving stop, gotta justify that ugly sand worm lookin' dick and accompanying cheese, I suppose

ArbitraryC posted:

yeah, this

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

seriously, most of the vocal anti-circumcision people are circumcised themselves and resentful of it

is this one of those cool goon things where you pretend this is something that actually happens?

Someguy fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Aug 7, 2014

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
the only reason non-cuts have to keep their smegma-encrusted dick wrap in place is because they're simply too subaverage in size to risk removing any more mass. sorry your parents never told you.

plus, the cock sleeve comes in handy because their repulsive stench and frothing rage over penis politics prevents any human from ever wanting to come into contact with them, unless said human has a fetish for cheesy buildup.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
not that there's anything wrong with that lmaooooooo

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Someguy posted:

is this one of those cool goon things where you pretend this is something that actually happens?

it's funny because you're accusing everyone with an uncut dick of being insecure about it, but betraying your own insecurity with being cut by denying that anyone could be unhappy with it

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
a dick, while inside any of a persons holes, is basically the same, cut or uncut

therefore the only people who care about this on either side are virgins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

actually sucking an uncut dick is significantly different from sucking a cut dick

(its better)

(every uncut dude ive sucked off had good hygiene too)

• Locked thread