Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue's Clues

Jett posted:

Oh God look at that smug bastard. Thinks that just because he got in the panties of the woman I love more than any other he can just walk around like he owns the loving world. That loving handlebar mustache and mullet, what is this the eighties? What does she see in him anyway? Is it because he's a waiter at Applebee's? Is a Wal-Mart cashier just not "enough" for her? Oh poo poo are they coming this way? Really? He's going to rub this in my loving face? Well, he won't get that satisfaction on my shift.

"Oh, hi Mom. Sure, I'll be happy to check you out. Hi Nathaniel. I'm sorry but you're going to have to go to lane 7. It's against company policy for us to check out step-relatives."

http://youtu.be/GHq1o6oTYvM?t=1m3s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread