Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
my gamer friend joined le MDE subreddit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

GreaseMonkey posted:

This doesn't make sense. I would never be friends with a gamer.

1 out of every 4 people is a gamer.

look at your closest 3 friends... if they don't game, you must be the one!!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Abandon posted:

All my housemates are gamers but they keep looking at me weird like theyt're worried theyre going to witness me descend into full blown mmo addiction. or alcoholism

2 of them "have a history" with world of warcraft

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Tʜᴇ Rᴏɴᴇʀʏғᴀɢ

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who drunkenly insists that 'Luigi knows what's going on, Daisy looks like a FREAK in the sack'

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who signs into mumble and immediately asks the channel 'workin hard, or hardly workin?' every time

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy with a custom-painted knockoff wavebird

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who tells you he can RGB mod your Dreamcast by simply 'loving with the firmware'

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who still gets a little teary over Aeris, so go gently caress yourself, man

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who has gotten kicked out of a Pokemon tournament for propositioning the moms of the kids he loses to

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
this is a guy who owns a life-size keyblade replica he calls 'The Panty Unlocker'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
thanks, I am now ready to game

• Locked thread