Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Heavenly sword was pretty cool OP. I liked it, not sure if I'd say it was GoW ripoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i love this pic, it has so many layers to it

what is the hand print on the door? is jesus taking the smack from the dude or saving the dude from himself or w/e

lol

i think it was made by the same studio, and a lot of the moves and stuff were the same. i never played it though. would you say it was as good as GoW

Yes I enjoyed the plot some of the villains were down right crazy. Flying fox I think his name was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXphFnqhYoo
Here is a good scene.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i actually really enjoyed that. some drat good voice acting

i kind of want to buy the game now i still have a ps2 that i mainly use for dvds

hold on let me find some good GoW gifs/vids

also the skull, the glass of jack, is the look on JC's face one of ecstasy or pain

hi gimp

I think its a PS3 but seriously it was a solid game. The voice acting is decent too. Villains are very flushed out.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

oh my god.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i am nostalgic for smashmouth and still remember all the words to allstar or whatever the gently caress

am i evil

You are nostalgic for smasthmouth. You're ill. I hear people with Ebola hear smashmouth non stop before they die.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah i can see how this guy became a powerful godking with the three stooges doing all his dirty work

Hitler had his 3 too.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

was goebbels the snake lady or crazy teleporting knife guy?

Himmler was the teleporting knife guy so lets go with him being the big fat retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Zippy the Bummer posted:

are you an impulse buyer

is snake woman eva braun or i think she was fairly goebbels actually

hard to say. But the fox guy liked to hunt down and commit genocide of clans. So he definitely is Himmler.

• Locked thread