Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud

gagelion posted:

piece of poo poo was driving like an rear end in a top hat (seriously was going >80 in a 50 mph zone). I ended up cutting him off (not even on purpose) and he kept trying to pass me but got blocked by other traffic. I wasn't even trying to gently caress with him, it just kind of worked out that way.

so the loving guy starts tailing me. as soon as I noticed, I slammed on my breaks, changed lanes and got behind him. I put on my high beams, caught a glimpse of his license plate and wrote it down in my phone just in case. anyway, this loving tool PULLS OVER to start following me again. human being followed me for like 5 miles across 2 different highways and just wouldn't let up. if I slowed down, he'd slow down etc. eventually I juked him by speeding up then slamming on my breaks and taking an exit faster than he could react.

because of my job I can very easily look people up by their license plate. illegal though it may be, I looked him up anyway and he's this 30 year old guy with an awful driving record (2 DUIs lmao) who lives like a half hour away from me in a shithole city that people in my state dump on for being such a shithole.

I'm sending him a letter that says "You're not as anonymous as you think you are, human being. Think twice before you try to intimidate someone, because you never know who it might be." gonna mail it from a few towns away. I hope he shits himself. I know it wasn't necessary, but I wore vinyl gloves while I stuffed/sealed/addressed the envelope and it's sitting in a ziplock bag so I won't leave any prints (paranoid as gently caress but you never know).

You misspelled "brakes."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread