Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Al Borland posted:

Forced Lesbian ghost rape.

ghostplay is NOT consent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Can a ghost get an erection?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

This is the ghost test

the one you prefer determines whether or not you are a ghost or just a ghost poser

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

This is the ghost test

the one you prefer determines whether or not you are a ghost or just a ghost poser

The correct answer is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8eiSA4vqc

Poolparty
Aug 18, 2013

Make spooky arts and crafts with ectoplasm and sell it on etsy.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Help students cheat on their tests.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Al Borland posted:

I am skeptical of casper being attracted to women.

im pretty sure he slayed that hoe iirc

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Make contact with a team of ghost hunters and lead them on a long and dangerous search for your killer so that you can have closure and move on to the afterlife only to reveal at the end that you died from autoerotic asphyxiation and that they imprisoned an innocent man & wasted two years of their lives for nothing.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
wheN I was in the bathroom at work earlier today (and I went multiple times just so you know, because I like to drink a lot of water, not that I'm skipping out on doing my work, okay?) one of the stall toilets kept flushing even though there was nobody in the entire bathroom except me. Ghost activity?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I read the first couple lines of the OP. It was already better than anything in GBS in the past 3 months so I stopped reading.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wooooooooooooooooould

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
look at every boob and butt on earth then fly into the sun

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
-Sneak into a biker bar. Lick the scariest biker on his shaved bald head. Watch the ensuing fight.

-Go to an old city like Washington DC or Philly and walk around in alleys at night. Do this near bars.

-Go to some shithole state, like florida, and find a depressed and stressed out mom. Spill things in her kitchen. Spill sugar right next to the door to attract ants.

-Ghost restaurant

-Ghost farts on mean old people who pay with checks at the grocery store.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
I'd be a ghost goon, and petition for a post-death unbanning after my death banning. :ghost:

Although I'd probably crib the "contact the ghost hunters" and "peep at ladies".

And add watching over some kids to that list. It's only fair that I uphold my end of the IRL TOXX of "I'll die before I watch over any kids whatsoever."

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.
I guess I'd be Ghost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vL9zCFpv-0

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
Practice fleeing in terror from the dark abyss

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Assemble an anti-Ghostbusters team of ghosts capable of masking their psychokinetic energy & sufficient knowledge of electronics to confidently rewire ghost traps. Follow Ghostbusters around undermining their work by warning other ghosts and sabotaging Ghostbuster equipment.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty tall so I would walk around kids whose heads are at rear end level and cut nasty farts in their faces

e:midgets too

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

NiceGuy posted:

#7 stay safe

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
honestly id prob just go see a bunch of movies for free and like visit fancy parties and steal poo poo

how much power do i get as this ghost? can i touch poo poo? can i eat food if i wanted? like this ghost poo poo sounds like a really good idea im prob going to kill myself asap

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe
Get right behind sexy art students making pottery and get lots of ghost halfies.

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

NiceGuy posted:

#7 stay safe

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
murder you're famil

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Haunt a toilet. Poo!

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
translucent privilege

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I wonder why everybody assumes you know what to do as a freshly-minted ghost.

Maybe you have to start from scratch and go to Ghost School to learn how to be a ghost. You take classes, study, have homework and tests. Eventually, you get a grade and your future ghost job is based on your Ghost School transcripts and Ghost Job interviews. Eventually, you get a haunting job, but not the cushy one you really wanted, because that one went to that toe-rag in class, just because his uncle owns the Haunting Company you applied to, so you have to settle for that second-tier haunting job of lurking in that part of the forest where nobody ever goes anyway, and you're only allowed to moan, even though you got top scores in chain rattling and screaming. And forget the ectoplasm. Your ghost company is so cheap they won't authorize you for an ectoplasmic discharge of any kind, even though that toe-rag can go through a swimming pool of the stuff and the ghosts in the expense account department won't even blink an eye.

So, maybe being a ghost is pretty much like being a human.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

#1 teabag the living

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

genesplicer posted:

Maybe you have to start from scratch and go to Ghost School to learn how to be a ghost. You take classes, study, have homework and tests. Eventually, you get a grade and your future ghost job is based on your Ghost School transcripts and Ghost Job interviews. Eventually, you get a haunting job, but not the cushy one you really wanted, because that one went to that toe-rag in class, just because his uncle owns the Haunting Company you applied to, so you have to settle for that second-tier haunting job of lurking in that part of the forest where nobody ever goes anyway, and you're only allowed to moan, even though you got top scores in chain rattling and screaming. And forget the ectoplasm. Your ghost company is so cheap they won't authorize you for an ectoplasmic discharge of any kind, even though that toe-rag can go through a swimming pool of the stuff and the ghosts in the expense account department won't even blink an eye.

I was ghost homeschooled though

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Haunt a toilet. Poo!

i already said this fucker bitch!!!!

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

-Go to some shithole state, like florida, and find a depressed and stressed out mom. Spill things in her kitchen. Spill sugar right next to the door to attract ants.

genesplicer posted:

psyopmonkey posted:

-Ghost farts on mean old people

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

possess a pretty lady so that you can feel pretty and then do things.

possess somebody in a position of power to pass a mandatory gay marriage and weed smoking law.

haunt a men's locker room.

watch anime.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

DANCE
DANCE
DANCE

naem
May 29, 2011

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

that might be ET

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
"lots-o-handjobs"

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
added a few more to the OP

haunt this thread

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Idiot Syncratic posted:

if you can find the ghost of a ping pong ball, then you can play ping pong with your new ghost friends :)

nice

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I would prefer to be a skeleton. Can I be a skeleton instead?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I would prefer to be a skeleton. Can I be a skeleton instead?

no there is a rivalry, you can only be trans-spooky within the ghost gender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
there is a shop in my town that has a lot of black things and crystals in the window. i have never gone in but i would not be surprised if they had a section with the thread title

• Locked thread