Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.
Kevin should start talking about himself in 3rd person. I mean he is self important and all.

"Kevin likes your profile. Should you wish to accompany Kevin on a date you should prepare to be overwhelmed by the sheer animal magnetism that is Kevin" or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Stormfang1502 posted:

Kevin should start talking about himself in 3rd person. I mean he is self important and all.

"Kevin likes your profile. Should you wish to accompany Kevin on a date you should prepare to be overwhelmed by the sheer animal magnetism that is Kevin" or something like that.

okay this is the new message:

"Kevin likes your profile. Should you wish to accompany Kevin on a date you should prepare to be overwhelmed by the sheer animal magnetism that is Kevin"

okay sent that out a few times, now using:

"I am very cool"

les fleurs du mall fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Aug 8, 2014

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
To a religious person:
"If you ever get tired of :Diety: let me know. I can show you true enlightenment."

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
swapping to just saying "I am a terrible nerd"

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

quickscope420dad if you show that one chick your real face i bet she'll give you a hummer in one of those cobblestone british alleys

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Girl, when I first saw your profile pic, well uh I felt like Ash when he first saw Ho-Oh. I was like drat gotta catch that.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

As I recall a long time ago a goon actually met a girl by trolling on okcupid and she basically went "I can tell this is a joke profile but I think it is hilarious do you want to meet up???"

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
God drat I'm so proud of you quick. This is going great. If you do end up with someone from the date you should actually like go and give them a prize of chocolates and take a photo.

lonesomedwarf posted:

depending on how this goes i might end up signing up for this because if this guy can get responses i sure as gently caress will
I'm tempted to try this in my local area honestly for laughs. I'll show up though just because I'm sad and desperate too dwarf. I'll be your friend.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Al Borland posted:

God drat I'm so proud of you quick. This is going great. If you do end up with someone from the date you should actually like go and give them a prize of chocolates and take a photo.

The main problem is that if i get to the point where i have to explain to them that I am infact only slightly less loving terrible than this guy then...

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

The main problem is that if i get to the point where i have to explain to them that I am infact only slightly less loving terrible than this guy then...

At the very least you look better than this guy!

E:

Unless you have crippling social anxiety. Then you're doomed.
Also, holy poo poo who is willing to put up with a guy that asks a riddle involving pokemon?

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
If this guy gets a date and you can't just steal his pickup lines.

tiananman
Feb 6, 2005
Non-Headkins Splatoma

Al Borland posted:

Also, holy poo poo who is willing to put up with a guy that asks a riddle involving pokemon?

The irony is that banal nerd poo poo like asking about pokemon is a vast improvement over 99% of the messages women receive on these sites.

Like imagine someone putting flaming bags of dog poo poo on your doorstep every 19 minutes, and then you step outside one day and there's a bag of cold mcdonald's french fries. You're so relieved that you appreciate the french fries, even though they are not necessarily preferable to nothing.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

tiananman posted:

The irony is that banal nerd poo poo like asking about pokemon is a vast improvement over 99% of the messages women receive on these sites.

Like imagine someone putting flaming bags of dog poo poo on your doorstep every 19 minutes, and then you step outside one day and there's a bag of cold mcdonald's french fries. You're so relieved that you appreciate the french fries, even though they are not necessarily preferable to nothing.

This

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

tiananman posted:

Haha I suppose cold spoiled food is better than dog poo poo on fire.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
7th message will be: hey how r u

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

concerned mom posted:

7th message will be: hey how r u

Nah that makes the task literally impossible

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
Asking goony questions is a good change of pace for these gals that must be texted 10 times a day to be honest. Who knows, quickscope420dad, maybe something good can come out of this if it is possible to not get creeped by a guy with a fake account, not a fake supermodel account but a fake dork account.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Japanese Phone Box posted:

Asking goony questions is a good change of pace for these gals that must be texted 10 times a day to be honest. Who knows, quickscope420dad, maybe something good can come out of this if it is possible to not get creeped by a guy with a fake account, not a fake supermodel account but a fake dork account.

The real obstacle is all the misogynist stuff and "brogrammer" i think, but i will keep going until a made up, intentionally awful goon has better dating success than real goons

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Next message: literal copy paste of one of those charity emails pleading for a donation but change donation to date

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ask someone what their favorite Star Trek movie is. Kevin's answer will always be Nemesis.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Quickscope420dad posted:

The real obstacle is all the misogynist stuff and "brogrammer" i think, but i will keep going until a made up, intentionally awful goon has better dating success than real goons

This "goon" gonna have better luck than 99% of the okc dating thread.

Somehow find a way for Kevin to brag about being a pro pokemon snap photographer.

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

Twitch posted:

Ask someone what their favorite Star Trek movie is. Kevin's answer will always be Nemesis.

Kevin should be a fanatical Voyager fan and detest all other ST shows and movies

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Kevin should ask women if they want printers carried to their house.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
"Kevin owns a whopping TWELVE shiny pokemon in his copy of Pokemon White! Maybe if you're lucky, he'll might catch you for his thirteenth!*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Twitch posted:

Stormfang1502 posted:

Kevin should be a fanatical Voyager fan and detest all other ST shows and movies

you dorks think he will be undesirable because he likes the wrong star trek

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Parallax Scroll posted:

you dorks think he will be undesirable because he likes the wrong star trek

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

"Who is ur favorite magic plainswalker?"

The only acceptable answer is, of course, Graceful Antelope.

edit: This question is because Kevin needs to know that his eventual soulmate has an appreciation of both Magic: The Gathering's lore and mechanics, and terrible puns.

LGD fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Aug 9, 2014

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Change his height to 5'4" Let's see what happens.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

this fake goon is more charismatic than real goons. you should all kill yourselves if you cant get a date

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

SaltLick posted:

this fake goon is more charismatic than real goons. you should all kill yourselves if you cant get a date

Going to start discussing pokemon now with online dating chicks.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Kevin doesn't play by your rules. Kevin has no mana limit

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

concerned mom posted:

A man has to get a vulpix, a pidgey, and a sack of corn across a river.

He has a rowboat, and it can only carry him and one other thing.

If the vulpix and the pidgey are left together, the vulpix will eat the pidgey.

If the pidgey and the corn are left together, the chicken will eat the corn.

How does the man do it?

he takes the pidgey across first, leaves it, goes back and gets the vulpix.

goes back across and switches the vulpix for the chicken, brings chicken back.

leaves chicken and brings corn across to the vulpix, goes back.

brings chicken back across the river.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this is all a ploy to get the OP laid by amassing the game of a thousand goons to equal perhaps 2 real men

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Ask them which is better, The Wire or Breaking Bad. No matter what they answer, scoff and challenge their television sophistication.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
You're going to have to get better photos IMO

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Al Borland posted:

I'm tempted to try this in my local area honestly for laughs. I'll show up though just because I'm sad and desperate too dwarf. I'll be your friend.

no pretense here im seriously thinking about trying it for real because of this thread

:hfive:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

C. Everett Koop posted:

Ask them which is better, The Wire or Breaking Bad. No matter what they answer, scoff and challenge their television sophistication.

This is probably the best suggestion yet.

Follow it up with "I don't actually own a television though, I pirate every show."

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
op please work "looking for a boyfriend-free girl" into his profile tia

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Okay everyone it's been a long-rear end day so I'll update the OP with all the latest happenings in the world of Kevin tomorrow morning my time (GMT). For now, i'm going to relax by shitposting everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Quickscope420dad posted:

Okay everyone it's been a long-rear end day so I'll update the OP with all the latest happenings in the world of Kevin tomorrow morning my time (GMT). For now, i'm going to relax by shitposting everywhere

Don't do it! Don't poo poo a post.

• Locked thread