Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Thinking about putting my winnings from the Niners -3 yesterday on the Lions/Giants over 45.5

What do you guys think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Got excited and put half my winnings from the Lions-Giants O/U on the Chargers ML. Live betting will be my downfall.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Lost the Charger ML but won the OU I placed at half-time.
Combined with the Detroit/Giants OU was up 5U last night.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Over 53.5 Philly/Indy
Miami -1.5
Arizona -1.5
Tennessee -3.5
New England -3 (put 3U on this)

Really trying to stop myself from just betting the farm on the Pats -3 tho

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Viper_3000 posted:

Held my nose as I put a unit on the under in the PIT/BAL game. Let's hope this one plays out like it should.

Did the same right before it started. Hate picking unders but it just seemed right.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Got excited after winning the under and made two 2 team parlays:

Seattle -2 and New Orleans -1.5: 2U pays out 2:1
Seattle -2 and Green Bay -2: 2U pays out 2.3:1

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Got crushed this week even though my biggest bet (NE -3) won out. Gotta stop getting excited and betting the over. Lost way too many games by a point but I guess it evens out cause last week was so good.

Really liking the Eagles tonight but we'll see if I can execute some self control.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Was stupid enough to try to make back my bet live-betting the under. Ended up losing both.

However, I made up for it hitting the Eagles money line when it was at 3:1. Had Bet365 not hosed with me with the delay I almost got it at 10:1 before the interception. Too bad.

Next week picks

KC v Miami Under 41.5
TB v Atlanta Under 45
San Diego +2.5
Cincinnati -6.5

BWV fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Sep 16, 2014

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

I don't see a single NFL line that I like this week....hoping for Bears +2.5 to move to 3, Dolphins -4.5 to move to 4 and Giants +2.5 to move to 3 but thats not likely.

Got Dortmund today in Champions League

You inspired me. Jumped on Dortmund for 1U and the Madrid/Basel over 3.5 and Madrid to win first half

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

1U on PSG to win
1U on PSG/Ajax over 2.5 goals

One day I'm going to make a 3 sport parlay. It will be grand indeed

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bets today:

Cincy -6.5
San Diego +2.5
Philadelphia -4
Dallas -1
Houston +1.5
Miami KC under 42
BUF SAN under 44

Hoping to make some moneys today after breaking even betting soccer all week.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

anyone else do great on the early games and just get slaughtered on the later ones?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

learned my lesson this week. no more taking road favourites with a "history" of success. Thank god for live betting as continuously taking the overs in these blowouts has at least helped me mitigate my losses.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Its Miller Time posted:

Colts -2.5 feels like a steal.

went full tilt and put way too much on the colts -2.5 and the over. then parlayed it cause i wanted to live.

(its looking good now but we'll see)

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Yea it was 46. Won both and the parlay so now I'm back to even on the year.
Thursday football is the only reason I'm not big in the hole. Always over.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bets placed today:

3 team teaser with SD, Denver and Seattle to win
Carolina Cincinnati OVER 43.5
Green Bay -3 over Miami

And because I'm getting hooked and still wont stop betting baseball even though I stink at it, BAL and KC to go over 7

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Took the 49ers ML when they were down 7. Who has two thumbs and is now finally back in the black?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Can't get a handle on any of these NFL lines. Will probably just bet over unders this week until I cave and take the Bears -3.

What are people thinking re: the Thursday night game ?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Already had the Royals ML and the under for the same game. Now I guess I gotta put something on the Bruins. Maybe it'll lead to my first hockey win of the year.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Sepist posted:

I live bet the poo poo out of Giants ML and +1.5 when they were down early, made 40U tonight on those. Fun night.

I also did this. Combined with the Royals ML win and the under in that game, as well as the Bruins ML that we all took I had my first night where I hit on everything.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Agronox posted:

It's easy to kill it when you don't post your picks beforehand.

Time to come clean about this week/last night. I doubled my bankroll the last two days betting baseball O/U, Thursday night O/U, and a few hockey MLs. This was great and I was feeling like a real cool dude. However, I have a secret and maybe a problem. I lost basically all my winnings live betting Euro-League basketball in the afternoon because I didn't want to work on my dissertation. Now I am no longer a cool dude. If I could get Bet365 to only let me bet on baseball/football I would be drowning in that cash, instead, I am up a measly $30 on the year.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Put in my bets for Sunday. A lot of O/U

2 team parlay: Bills and Packers to win
SD -4
NO v. DET Under 48
MIA v. CHI Under 48
CIN v. IND Over 49
CAR v GB Over 49
NYG v DAL Over 47.5
ARZ v OAK Under 44.5

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Barcelona v Eibar: Over 3.5 goals total

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Went 6/8 on my picks. In the next 15 minutes I'll probably decide to jump on Denver but feeling a bit uneasy about this game.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

won seven out of nine today. Now if only I could stop myself from betting stupid soccer over/unders

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bet the over 44.5 at 2U
Bet the over and Texans ML parlay at 1U

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Baseballs:

1U under 6.5 total

Really want to take the Giants ML at 2:1 but I'm scurrred to bet against the Royals. Someone convince me otherwise

edit: went the other way, took Royals on ML

BWV fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Oct 21, 2014

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Finally won betting soccer. Took Madrid and arsenal to win. Now to put the winnings on the giants ML like a butthead.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

lost the Giants ML but made it back live betting. Once the Royals got into the 7th with the lead I just hammered the giants total under 2.5.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Broncos -8.5
Over 51.5
OVer 51.5 and Broncos ML parlay
will probably also jump on Red Wings cause I want to feel part of the team.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Thanks for the tip on Miami team ;)

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bet on the baseballs over 7.

will post hand egg bets on Saturday.

Also put moneys on El Classico, over 3 goals at 1.8:1

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

over is not happening in the baseballs. will hammer the giants under 2 at -125 to make back my bet. aka the best way to lose more money

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Finally hit on a baseball parlay picking the giants and the over last night.

Now for today's cool kid picks:

Juventus v. Palermo under 2.5
Ravens -1
Colts -3
Dolphins -6
Seattle v Carolina over 45
GB +2.5
Miami v Jacksonville over 42.5
Chiefs v. Rams under 44.5

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

taking the winnings from the Juventus game and putting them on Chelsea to win at 2.60

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

BWV posted:

Juventus v. Palermo under 2.5
Chelsea to win
Ravens -1
Colts -3
Dolphins -6
Seattle v Carolina over 45
GB +2.5
Miami v Jacksonville over 42.5
Chiefs v. Rams under 44.5

did bad today only hitting on 3 out of 8. Lost in the last minute of the Chelsea game and by that penalty at the end of the Baltimore game.

Made some moneys betting the under of the browns/raiders game so still up.
Will also bet on the over tonight for the packer/saints game I think

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

god drat I didn't think I'd have to sweat that over so much

Same. Red Zone turnovers were driving me insane. Also loved when Michaels said something along the lines of "the game isn't over but a certain threshold is now finished" when the Saints finally pushed it over.

Thank god for baseball today (Giants -1.5) or I would've taken an even worse beating. By far my worst week of football betting

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Taking the over for MNF. I know it's not the best bet at 49 but the cowboys score a lot and Washington seems to always fall apart and let up a million points against divisional teams. Same reasoning just made me double up and also grab the cowboys total over 30.

BWV fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Oct 27, 2014

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Last night was not a good time. Should've known better to go so hard on a public friendly bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Over 7 for Baseballs
Rockets -6
Under 194 Pelicans v Magic

• Locked thread