Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
http://www.twitch.tv/officialyugiohchannel

:munch:

I have to wonder how much these people are getting paid that they have two loving analyst desks and a bunch of people going over the plays of two finalists that aren't even sure of the game rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
oh i guess there must be different age brackets, there's the ugly neckbeards I was expecting to see

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!
It sounds like creepy golf commentary

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the only real way to play these games in video game form is to use the same poo poo deck until your opponent gets unlucky, i assume this also applies in person

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
holy poo poo im at the edge of my loving seat here

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

this isn't yugioh at all, this is pizza

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

woah that guy is just crazy black, not bein racist here

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
the black guy was all like lets go to the highlights of game 2 and nothing happened and he stared in the camera that was so funny lmaolmao

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I know it's still CARD GAMES FOR CHILDREN but literally the only people I know who play Yu-Gi-Oh are teenagers who are bad at Magic: The Gathering.

Pro MTG players go on to play and win at poker, pro Yu-Gi-Oh players go on to play MTG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HortonNash
Oct 10, 2012
Wrong thread

HortonNash fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Aug 9, 2014

• Locked thread