Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dengue_Fever
Sep 21, 2011

I was supposed to play beautiful music and be super talented or lead people to spirituality and fall in love with a beautiful kind woman but i went to a rich kids liberal arts college to impress my Dad or something and hated most everyone there..then i moved to Asia and started loving asian women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

I was supposed to kill myself because of the depressions, but I thought that would be emo and cliche, so instead I just stewed in my misery until I was finally put on medication.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
God fatalistically accepts that I'm going to kill him when he's not looking, but that omniscience thing is a real is a real humdinger of an obstacle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzX-_U7L-Nw

...which is the real quenstion. I'm just glad someone banged out a video to this since Elfman couldn't be bothered to.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
God sent his holy pit bulls to maul me to death but I was saved via satanic pact with a children's hospital. Later on, I thwarted God's plan to only let me gently caress men by loving ladies too & making God watch.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 617 days!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

God sent his holy pit bulls to maul me to death but I was saved via satanic pact with a children's hospital. Later on, I thwarted God's plan to only let me gently caress men by loving ladies too & making God watch.

You cucked God. Voted 4.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i'm reasonably satisfied that i have followed my intuition and integrity throughout my life, so i don't have any significant regrets. i don't need to become some super great person, which is vanity, instead i aspire to do a little better, enjoy myself, and to treat others with kindness. any workable life philosophy means you have to be able to accept setbacks and disappointments but keep trying to make the best of what you have.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I'm right where god wants me, and that's really loving sad for god hth

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Kyrie eleison posted:

i'm reasonably satisfied that i have followed my intuition and integrity throughout my life, so i don't have any significant regrets. i don't need to become some super great person, which is vanity, instead i aspire to do a little better, enjoy myself, and to treat others with kindness. any workable life philosophy means you have to be able to accept setbacks and disappointments but keep trying to make the best of what you have.

this, except unironically

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
God meant for me to be a productive member of society and not a hedonistic shitlord, I guess I live in a basement now because it's closer to hell.

666 hail satan

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sometimes I feel like god is always holding me down and the only way to gain any power or success is to submit to the dark lord

Pontificating Ass fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Aug 11, 2014

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Cesar Cedeno posted:

Death better be loving certain

it's the only thing i hope for

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 617 days!

David Copperfield posted:

it's the only thing i hope for

Don't say that David, you brought joy into my evening by posting that Malcolm In the Middle thing and relevant ant pictures you googled.

You are a forums treasure. I mean sure your gang tag thing probably has you on the no fly list, but know that deep down, I am entirely ambivalent about both your and my existence.

Let this make us stronger.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I should've studied harder to become an abortion doctor.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I was probably destined to be a diplomat or political analyst or even an influential politician or grassroots leader, but instead i've gone off the deep end into my own mind and out the other side and there's no way back. maybe it's still possible but not likely. i broke my fate somehow, i had no idea this would happen

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Aug 11, 2014

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Cesar Cedeno posted:

You are a forums treasure.

this alone makes me wish for the end harder

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GODS PLAN FOR ME WAS FOR ME TO KILL GOD
AND I HAVENT hosed IT UP

YET

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

God isn't dead, but I'll get that bastard someday.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
to bring grace and harmony to those will have me

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

I was probably destined to be a diplomat or political analyst or even an influential politician or grassroots leader, but instead i've gone off the deep end into my own mind and out the other side and there's no way back. maybe it's still possible but not likely. i broke my fate somehow, i had no idea this would happen

howd you do that?

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

there's a way back

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
oh i meant maybe one of those careers is still possible. i don't want to "go back" even if it were possible. there's nowhere to go back to. don't worry dudes i'm just sayin stuff trying to find a nugget of truth somewhere

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ocean Book posted:

howd you do that?

i needed a way out of my existential unhappiness and i got more than i bargained for. the necessary thing even. the unbearable *something* that makes everything slowly bearable. i can't be less cryptic than this. it fucks up all your plans basically. it makes them not worth the paper they were printed on figuratively speaking. they're all torn out of your hands.

i say it a different way every time trying to find something that sticks. nothing has stuck

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Aug 11, 2014

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

i needed a way out of my existential unhappiness and i got more than i bargained for. the necessary thing even. the unbearable *something* that makes everything slowly bearable. i can't be less cryptic than this. it fucks up all your plans basically. it makes them not worth the paper they were printed on figuratively speaking. they're all torn out of your hands.

i say it a different way every time trying to find something that sticks. nothing has stuck

you wanted greatness, and you found only mediocrity. welcome to the human race

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The worst part is that my gently caress ups were known, are known, and the grand plan had to, has to be worked around my past, current, and eventual fuckups, and the final perfect moments of the universe are yet delayed by my actions.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kyrie eleison posted:

you wanted greatness, and you found only mediocrity. welcome to the human race

no i found that neither meant much of anything.

greatness is only limited by your pride, and mediocrity only by your fear. this probably isn't entirely accurate but it gets the point across.

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Aug 11, 2014

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

no i found that neither meant much of anything.

that sounds kinda nihilistic to me Bro

have you tried being a chillbro? and chilling

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kyrie eleison posted:

that sounds kinda nihilistic to me Bro

have you tried being a chillbro? and chilling

If you think that's nihilistic I've got worse. I was only saying that the distinction between greatness and mediocrity doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

I am a chillbro. I'm rarely anxious. I could write more words but no one would or should care and I don't care

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
God only wanted me to enjoy the short time I have.

Instead I got married.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
gods plan is crippling depression

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

If you think that's nihilistic I've got worse. I was only saying that the distinction between greatness and mediocrity doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

I am a chillbro. I'm rarely anxious. I could write more words but no one would or should care and I don't care

have you ever talked to a therapist? or like a priest which is basically the same thing

i feel like you just need an outlet to get words out. i dont mind you using threads for this but like it would be cool if you could do so irl and in an extensive manner for a while.

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax

:catdrugs:

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

i've spent the last 2 years of my life playing dota 2 but what i really should have been doing is play competitive quake

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
My mom didn't have a headache that night

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

for most of my life i have clung to atheism but at this point the only logical conclusion is that i am actually god's unwilling court jester

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

SplitSoul posted:

for most of my life i have clung to atheism but at this point the only logical conclusion is that i am actually god's unwilling court jester

a step in the right direction

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Devour plants and animals. I haven't hosed that up. Doing real good actually

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
God had no plan for me, it's always been Satan's plan, and I haven't hosed that one up yet. :3:

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Obligatory Handle posted:

Wasn't aborted.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
I was born with this scar that has a number but it's off by one digit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
my parents got a computer and that helped turn me into a turbonerd and now i make money using computers so maybe that was the plan all along

• Locked thread