Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Actually, men aren't allowed to express their feelings because they are bad feelings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Maoist Pussy posted:

Actually, men aren't allowed to express their feelings because they are bad feelings.

so you agree that men should contain and not express their feelings, for the sake of not upsetting women.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Kyrie eleison posted:

so you agree that men should contain and not express their feelings, for the sake of not upsetting women.

men should contain their feelings because it's always verbose and awkward to deal with, unless it's life or death suppress that poo poo deep like I do.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Kyrie eleison posted:

Well, no, men should contain and not express their feelings, for the sake of not expressing horrible feelings that should never be expressed.

Like with women and their brain-thoughts.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

she's making assumptions about him and he's telling her why she's wrong. she was the first to make assumptions, that he hadn't moved on from his marriage. she doesn't know his situation. she didn't seem to have a problem with the marriage, only that he was "fresh with emotions"

lol didn't you have a man meltdown in the perversion thread last week? Just like pages & pages of your sadsack feels with hardly any prompting? You are never going to understand why people think that guy's a creepo because you are literally that guy.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Maoist Pussy posted:

Well, no, men should contain and not express their feelings, for the sake of not expressing horrible feelings that should never be expressed.

Like with women and their brain-thoughts.

Bruce Banner lost his edge after he went to anger management classes

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
thread delivers

this is now misandry central

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Men should only express their feelings through building things, punching other men & dying in their 60s from stress.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Maoist Pussy posted:

true

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Its like if my dog suddenly started talking and wanted to tell me about licking his balls and eating things out of the garbage. I would be like "No thanks, mister, go back to not talking."

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Men should only express their feelings through building things, punching other men & dying in their 60s from stress.

unironically this, maybe 1 offhand comment about why you feel bad but don't pour out your feels unprompted and expect me to care, call the Samaritans or some poo poo, I drink to escape my stresses not to learn yours.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
this thread has actually been really useful, i get it now

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

lol

VOLUNTARILY GOING OUT TO THE CLUB??? MY LIFE IS UNBEARABLE TORTURE :qq:

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Yivgev posted:

lol

VOLUNTARILY GOING OUT TO THE CLUB??? MY LIFE IS UNBEARABLE TORTURE :qq:

yeah she should just lock herself indoors and never leave and not try to change things

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Kyrie eleison posted:

yeah she should just lock herself indoors and never leave and not try to change things

there's always the bars with the crap music that doesn't degrade women - she could dance to that!

in a bikini

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Kyrie eleison posted:

or she could find another club???????????????????????????

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Kyrie eleison posted:

Club music is feminism's alamo

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
i only go to clubs to listen to the fine nuanced lyrics of popular music

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

a place where drunk male and female whores go to grind on each other?????? and they dont play sleater kinney??????? n-no... :negative:

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Yivgev posted:

no i got to do the thing girls do on tv and all my friend post on fb ffeeds i cant go to weird rear end places that arent normal!!!

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
club music should degrade men and promote female dominance

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Yivgev posted:

Lololol good luck finding a club that only plays songs with no vocal tracks.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol didn't you have a man meltdown in the perversion thread last week? Just like pages & pages of your sadsack feels with hardly any prompting? You are never going to understand why people think that guy's a creepo because you are literally that guy.

i am that guy in the sense that i hate when people hide behind bullshit (like that woman did by posting that conversation as if it was damning of anything at all), but i am not that guy in the sense that i get frustrated that some broad rejected me over the internet. my meltdown was all my own, dont womansplain

jalopybrown posted:

unironically this, maybe 1 offhand comment about why you feel bad but don't pour out your feels unprompted and expect me to care, call the Samaritans or some poo poo, I drink to escape my stresses not to learn yours.

he didn't expect her to care. he was telling her why he thought she was wrong and then he said "bye".

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Aug 12, 2014

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Degraded By the Sound of Music and how One Woman's Insight Saved Her

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

i am that guy in the sense that i hate when people hide behind bullshit (like that woman did by posting that conversation as if it was damning of anything at all), but i am not that guy in the sense that i get frustrated that some broad rejected me over the internet. my meltdown was all my own, dont womansplain

is that specific bullshit, or just General Bull poo poo?

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

it feels good to melt down every now and then, gotta get it out of your system

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
obama, you got schooled son

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

is that specific bullshit, or just General Bull poo poo?

there is an endless parade of bullshit to choose from.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kyrie eleison posted:

it feels good to melt down every now and then, gotta get it out of your system

exactly. try it sometime

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i went to hooters and their portrayal of women is insensitive and sexist???? what in the evershitting christery!?!?

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...

Kyrie eleison posted:

club music should degrade men and promote female dominance

they're called bars

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mulefisk posted:

obama, you got schooled son

i'm sticking up for the internet guy calling some girl out on her lame reason for not meeting him. he is still under the mistaken impression that women tell the truth or know why they feel what they feel. my heart goes out to him. he doesn't understand that you can't take anything women say at all at face value, and just tell them what they want and what you want. then everyones happy. but feminists deny that that is true too, and so he is confused because he listens to them. he's like the lost cog in the machine, doesn't know where to go or what to do. someone's gotta help him, cause women won't.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

i'm sticking up for the internet guy calling some girl out on her lame reason for not meeting him. he is still under the mistaken impression that women tell the truth or know why they feel what they feel. my heart goes out to him. he doesn't understand that you can't take anything women say at all at face value, and just tell them what they want and what you want. then everyones happy. but feminists deny that that is true too, and so he is confused because he listens to them. he's like the lost cog in the machine, doesn't know where to go or what to do. someone's gotta help him, cause women won't.

I can't find this quote on http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

would

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

original poo poo dog

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

I know that I feel you're a tool. Because you're a tool. It's the truth, and you can take it at face value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

yo you just gotta man up. like, grow some balls

you tell girls they're better because it flatters them and makes them feel good. easy peasy

• Locked thread