Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Desperado Bones posted:

gently caress it really hard.

I had to deal with a very depressive mother, who tried to hang herself but was stopped by my father and sister. She's sort of fine now, still gets sad, but hasn't had a low that bad like that one time. Then a depressive ex-, who confessed me he once thought of drinking insecticide. He was the one that acted the way you described, any word of support I gave was always taken with terrible negativity (Mom would drink,and cry, lost weight and didn't want to leave her room. My ex- would get very aggressive,sad,then believe everyone was being hurtful, and many times would try to hide it by being just funny). Then I had to deal with myself.

Once in a while I still get that little funny idea of suicide, it's tempting. Specially in the moments I'm feeling really down. I would go, and wouldn't have to deal with anything, and probably nobody would notice I'm gone until a few days later,because once in a while I think no one cares about me. Which is completely false,I have several friends and family around me,even a goddam silly cat,but it's just my brain being an idiot.

SO, I must say,Robin's death made me cry,hit me hard...because it's awful, and I can only imagine what he was going through in that exact moment.

Go to a therapist

e: like seriously, i'm not trolling. If you aren't on medication and haven't talked to a doctor then go do it right now.

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Aug 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread