Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
It's been a few days and my thoughts haven't really changed. My thoughts being: what :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Vegetable posted:

Reading about how he tried but failed to kill himself by cutting his wrists just makes me so sad. If he had to go, then he really should have had a dignified way to do it. A way that doesn't forever scar the person who'd have to find his body, and a way that'd allow his final moments to be peaceful. If I was in his position, I would have wanted voluntary euthanasia. For all the relief death promises, suicide is a terribly frightening way to approach that light.

This is uh.... Quite a post.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Timeless Appeal posted:

There actually is a scene early in Ms. Doubtfire where Williams's character pretends to be other prospective nannies over the phone to Sally Field. They're all awful and the intent is to make Ms. Doubtfire the clear and only choice. One of the fake nannies mentions that she doesn't work with boys since she used to be a boy and Sally Field slams the phone down in disgust. So, while Ms. Doubtfire as a character may not be transphobic, there is at least one clear transphobic scene in the movie.

Who gives a poo poo

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

K. Waste posted:

Congratulations. You've both mistaken the RIP Robin Williams thread for one where we don't discuss Robin Williams and his artistic/cultural legacy.

Mrs. Doubtfire sucks. Robin Williams is great. Oh my God, the thread, look, it's ruined, ruined!

You're talking about tranny rights and hurt feelings and who gives a poo poo?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread